It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyes In The Sky - Predator Drones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
WTF...30000 predator drones.......Citizens of the US beware.Big Brother really wants your ass.

The US Congress has passed a bill which approves government’s deployment of up to 30,000 spy drones in the country’s airspace by 2020, raising serious concerns about the ensuing privacy infringement..........

www.eutimes.net...

Obamas predator drone (no)joke

youtu.be...

Man Im glad I live elswhere.

Soon you will have your very own personal Predator Drone keeping an eye out for you,(dont that make you feel all warm and cosy) and when youre all RFID GPS locator chipped.......well I guess you can use your imagination on where this is headed.

Patriot Act + NDAA + War on Terror + ACTA + TSA + RFID + No Constitution + (?) = Submissive Slaves.

Is this really the US Governments idea of "Freedom","Democracy","Liberty" and the "American Dream"

If you dont want this your gonna have to get off your butts and do something. Fast!! .
OWS and the like need to focus and grow in numbers before its too late.

Start up an Occupy (insert) Movement.and hit the streets now.

Writing to your local Senator aint gonna do #e.

Get angry people or become slaves...forever..your choice.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Lexx790 because: add youtube link

edit on 12-2-2012 by Lexx790 because: add link

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
submissive slaves?

please we wont even have the rights to be free.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
This is serious to say the least. No wonder some people prefer staying in their own countries, rather than moving in to the US because with all the things going on including this one. I mean 30,000 Drones? Just for civilian use? That's just crazy, and building one of these is really money consuming and just a waste of materials. Such things are not needed unless for military application, ex. Troops needs surveillance the enemy without the fear of loosing recon troops behind enemy lines.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Thats going to make spraying the chemtrails cheaper

As for the eye in the sky, sounds really OTT for defence reasons.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
On the bright side, the government must not think the world will be ending in 2012 like many on here suspect the government to be covering up.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
SKYNET here we come, just as we on ats wonder what the future holds so do TPTB

The Rockefeller Foundation future visions

LOCK STEP – A world of tighter top-down
government control and more authoritarian
eadership, with limited innovation and
growing citizen pushback.

Technology trends and applications we might see:
Scanners using advanced functional magnetic resonance imaging (f MRI)
technology become the norm at airports and other public areas to detect
abnormal behavior that may indicate “antisocial intent.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I read this news a week ago,

The American Civil Liberties Union on Monday warned that legislation approved by Congress could severely undermine Americans’ privacy.

The Federal Aviation Administration has restrained the domestic use of drones out of concern for the safety of U.S. airspace. The use of drones has been mostly limited to the U.S.-Mexico border and in war-zones outside the country.

From the hundreds of drones, I think there are serious contenders, like this one tested by DARPA,
tiny drone called the Nano Hummingbird. The drones employ a wide range of surveillance technology as well, including high-power zoom lenses, infrared and ultraviolet imaging, see-through imaging and video analytics.

source:Raw story

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ive been seeing these military spy drones over my neighborhood at night for several years now. You can spot them pretty easy as they sound & look different. Its disturbing to know we are under surveillance. I filmed one recently passing over the houses. When i first saw it it was glowing orange and by the time i got the camcorder it changed it light formation. I managed to film it but with the interferance of the neighbors hallogen security light the camcorder had a difficult focusing. I am working on moving, believe me. Check out the triangle light formation and compare it when the iridescent purple light and red light blink on at 0:18 for a split second. Strange light configuration in my opinion. Anyways, i wanted to post this and encourage others to keep an eye out for these drones so we can document how notorious big brother has gotten. Thanks!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexx790

Omg seriously this is just annoying. Lets not pretend like the U.S is the only one with problems right now. What about London with security cameras set up literally all over the place? That seems a lot worse than a spy drone flying over my house every once in a while. At least i would have some privacy every once in a while.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Mmm! I've suddenly thought of a use for all those pigeons in London.......

Must be one hell of a job monitoring all the footage coming in. How would it be stored - in cyber space?

top topics

join