It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece 'a breath away from ground zero', PM warns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shred

EU itself is not a bad idea. It's just a bad idea to try to form a United States of Europe when the nations have a millenia long history, much of that time fighting wars against each other, and the economies are clearly divided between north and south. If and when the current structure collapses a new one will replace it, hopefully it'll be the system the people voted to join in the first place, a loose trade union.

OK maybe I need my tin foil hat but do you not think that the agenda all along was to create a United States of Europe?
What we have now is an unelected cabal running things. It's changed substantially since it was the 'Common Market'. Yet we have been given no real voice in these changes.
My guess is that things will get to crisis point globally. And then we will be sold the full package as the only solution. It could even be that the whole David Cameron 'up yours' attitude was simply a temporary sop to the British public.
I think the ultimate solution will be to pull the noose tighter - not cut it.
rt.com...

edit on 13-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This could escalate so badly. My prediction is that EU soldiers will be occupying Greece. If there is a coup, there could be war. Very interesting that all military chiefs of staff were dismissed in November.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

the EU doesn't have an army?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

It will be a EUFOR operation in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This is rather dangerous and is not good news.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join