It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22, 2012 MEGAQUAKE & Next Axis Shift?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Usually I don't belive in apocaliptic predictions, but there is a very strange coincidence in this number 188. Every 188/189 days from an huge Earthquake to another. This video show the ominous oddity. By the way, on March 22, 2012 there will be also a Black Moon...

An excerpt from YouTube poster.

In my opinion , the cause of these shifts is a massive celestial object moving inward from the 9 o'clock orientation of the solar system/ springtime/ constellations Leo-Orion.

The effects on the planet are directly correlated to Earth's orientation relative to the massive object, with shifts of Earth's axis occuring every 377 days, and significant Earthquakes every 188-9 days.

Your thought.
edit on 11-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
First off what's a black moon? my google search didn't come up with much of anything so hoping you might know. And it's quite possible, that something might happen and the axis will shift again. Do all earthquakes fit those patterns of can they all be 188/189? Hmm maybe have to go look at older earthquakes.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
my thought? go away harold, it's not happening!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
According to this data there are between 9 and 23 earthquakes with a magnitude of 7.0 - 7.9 every year.

I don't think we've got anything out of the ordinary here, just a slight coincidence.

With that many quakes happening each year, you could search for numerous patterns and make things up based on randomly appearing coincidences and patterns.

How about you spend some effort on your own, instead of simply posting other peoples work.

It's really a piece of cake .. look up the dates for the past 25 years and when you find that the 188 day pattern exists during the whole timeframe then you might have something here.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
i hope someone actually checks the dates and number of days.

i know he does it in the video, but someone needs to double check this. i just haven't enough interest to bother.

if someone does check it and it is correct, i guess then it is interesting.

still wouldn't be betting on mar 22nd but will mark it on phone calender to watch out for armageddon when i get up that day. could be fun.

although don't know why it particularly should be a MEGAQUAKE? muhahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Lets give this megaquake a mega name. Lets call it....... Gargantukill the Megaquake!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Would that be like a 10.5?

It will be interesting, I wouldn't doubt something like this.

However, I don't see this as indisputable fact that we would get a major one.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well maybe some should look at the math behind it and Judge for yourself. Its comin and gonna be a biggin!!!!!!!!!!
Magnitude 5.0 and Above for 2011,1000 more than the year before.
19000+ in the Japan Location. Its off the charts period! Fool me once shame on me,fool me twice shame on you!
edit on 11-2-2012 by Mister1k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What do I think? Well there was predictions last year around this time talking about Megaquakes and look what happened.. One hit Japan. Idk about apocalyptic but maybe something will happen, we should at least learn to take some consideration rather than brush it to the side so swiftly.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

On February 27, 2010, the first day of the cycle (2009 doesn’t check out).

There was a great 8.8 magnitude earthquake that struck offshore Maule, near Concepcion, Chile, at a depth of 30km, at approximately 06:34 UTC.

The segment of the fault zone which ruptured in this earthquake was estimated to be over 700 km long with a displacement of almost 10 meters. It lay immediately north of the 1,000 km segment which ruptured in the great earthquake of 1960.

A tsunami was produced with waves that struck Chile, the highest being 2.6m, New Zealand with surges up to 2.2m high. A low tsunami warning was issued for Alaska and Australia, with a partial evacuation of Easter Island for safety. A 4m wave struck Hiva Oa in the Marquesas Islands as well. Warnings were issued and cancelled for Hawaii and the Philippines.

With over 500 killed and dozens missing, 370,000 destroyed homes in Chile, dismantled roads, buildings cracked in two, it is a day that is, and will be remembered by many for decades.

On September 03, 2010, the second day of the 188 day cycle, the first coincidental interval since the first date of February 27.

On this date there was a 6.3 magnitude quake at the Andreanof Islands of Alaska at 11:16 UTC. At approximately 16:35 UTC, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck with an epicenter near Darfield, Canterbury, New Zealand.

The quake caused widespread damage and power outages, particularly in the city of Christchurch, the second largest city.

The damage analysis of this earthquake differed from that of the Chile earthquake. It struck on land at a very shallow depth of 5km. The main quake occurred as a result of strike-slip faulting within the crust of the Pacific plate, near the eastern foothills of the Southern Alps at the western edge of the Canterbury Plains.

With images of buildings crumbling into the streets, the amount of people injured and the effect that the main quake has had on the land in the form of aftershocks since, this is definitely a significant event for that area that will surely be remembered for decades.

On March 11, 2011, the third day, and the second successful interval in the cycle of events following the two dates of February 27 and Sept 03. 188 days later following the afternoon events of September 3rd, 2010, to the early hours of March 11, 2011.

This day started dramatically, with one of the largest recorded earthquakes in recent history.

At approximately 05:46 UTC, a massive 9.0 magnitude earthquake struck on water at a depth of 22km near the east coast of Honshu, Japan.

There have since been over 1000 aftershocks recorded from the area. Following the 9.0 was a 7.9, 7.6 and dozens of aftershocks over 6.0.

This earthquake occurred where the Pacific Plate is subducting under the plate beneath northern Honshu; which plate is a matter of debate. The Pacific plate, which moves at a rate of 8 to 9 cm per year, dips under Honshu’s underlying plate releasing large amounts of energy. This motion pulls the upper plate down until the stress builds up enough to cause a seismic event. The break caused the sea floor to rise by several meters.

On September 15, 2011, the fourth day, and third date in the cycle of events, following the dates of February 27, September 03 and March 11. We arrive again, 188 days later.

At approximately 07:53 UTC, a 6.0 magnitude quake struck at a depth of 10km, east of North Island, New Zealand. At 08:00 exactly, a 6.2 quake struck near the east coast of Honshu, Japan, then at 19:31 UTC, a magnitude 7.3 earthquake struck in the Fiji region at a very deep depth of 630km.

The date wasn’t anything devastating this time, but still, a 7 magnitude or higher earthquake did strike, with a lot of other shaking going on around the globe. On the day prior, there was a lot of shaking in and around Greece and a 6.0 near the Aleutian Islands of Alaska. On the day following the 7.3 in Fiji, there was also a 6.7, 6.0 and a number of other aftershocks and tremors near the east coast of Honshu, Japan.

The third interval of 188 days passed, but after a relatively slow few weeks of seismic activity, around and after the time-period of a few M and X class solar flares and geomagnetic storms. On the 15th, 188 days after the Japan earthquake, many said nothing would occur. For the third time, a 7 magnitude or higher earthquake did strike, while within the past 48 hours on that date, there were 4 other 6+ magnitude earthquakes.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The mega quake will not be a geological one imho. It will be what i consider an event that would equal to it.

A sharing of knowledge that changes the world and releases the grip which it has had over so many of us.
Imagine sharing of knowledge that involves free clean energy technology and what it would do to the elites? That would imho be considered as a biggie.

End of the world for the elites, bankers, energy giants and all others involved in conning the planets population

End of the world as we know it, for us, because end of the way it was, while all stepping into the new way ahead.

End of war, poverty, famine, illness, and an end to the divisions, also divisions in religions.

Its just a feeling i have. Keep an eye out for Iran's news

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
According to this data there are between 9 and 23 earthquakes with a magnitude of 7.0 - 7.9 every year.

I don't think we've got anything out of the ordinary here, just a slight coincidence.

With that many quakes happening each year, you could search for numerous patterns and make things up based on randomly appearing coincidences and patterns.

How about you spend some effort on your own, instead of simply posting other peoples work.

It's really a piece of cake .. look up the dates for the past 25 years and when you find that the 188 day pattern exists during the whole timeframe then you might have something here.

It isn't so much the size (though a 7+ did happen 4 times), and by watching quakes each day, I know that a 7 magnitude + isn't anything out of the ordinary from anywhere from a 2-5 week span of time, but let's say there's anywhere from 10 to 20 a year, 52 weeks in a year.

The coincidence in combination with taking into account the devastation that took place on the first 3 dates is interesting, despite the last not being so devastating, and thankfully for that.

It was still a 7+ with an increase in activity the day prior and the day after. I had assumed nothing would happen after a downtime in quakes, but something did, period.

I have not made up my mind, but I am very interested. If a large quake, or a devastating quakes occurs on March 22, then we'll all talk some more. It's not like a 7 occurs every week or two.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The "Big quakes happening every 188-9 days" theory might have some legs if it didn't ignore all the other significant earthquakes that don't fall within the timespan.

Such as the magnitude 7 quake in Haiti on January 12th 2010, the 7.7 in Sumatra April 6th, the 7.5 again in Sumatra October 25th, the 6.3 in Christchurch on February 22nd.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Your thought

I thought we laid all this nonsense to rest when Comet Elenin disintegrated. Rather than waste my time trying to argue with you lot, I'll just come back on March 23rd to gloat.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i was watching a vid from montagraph the other day and he was discussing a 86 day cycle within the 188 day cycle

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Your rudeness, as usual... Don't waste your time and move along.

Beware DJ who, beware...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Can you give any thoughts on the black moon?

Never heard of it

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
black moon relates to the frequency of full moons.from what i can gather ..nothing sinister ..but i could be wrong

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Wikipedia gives 4 definitions of a Black Moon:
en.wikipedia.org...

1. The second occurrence of a new moon in a calendar month.[1]
Cannot occur in February. Analogous to the common calendrical definition of a blue moon for months with two full moons.

2. The third new moon in a season that has four of them.
Analogous to the Farmers' Almanac definition of a blue moon for seasons with four full moons.

3. The absence of a full moon in a calendar month.
Can only occur in February, thus January and March will each have a second full moon (a calendrical blue moon).

4. The absence of a new moon in a calendar month.
Can only occur in February, thus January and March will each have a second new moon (see definition 1).

Arken, thanks for posting that video. I'm also going to say thanks to those who posted the other videos, too. Frankly, I'm surprised that Japan hasn't broken in half given the scale that the one video showed. Hopefully, the Ides of March will come and go without incident, but things aren't looking too good.

I hope those who are calling hogwash on this will wake up soon. Earthly events are cyclical and keeping your wits about you is never a stupid idea. It's as if some people are in LaLa Land and think they are immune to anything changing their tiny existence.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I hope those who are calling hogwash on this will wake up soon. Earthly events are cyclical and keeping your wits about you is never a stupid idea.

9nania's fear mongering is certainly cyclical. Let's revisit some of her greatest hits:

See ya in March!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join