It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano: The Republicans are the Democrats and vice versa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here is judge Napolitano on his show Freedom Watch telling the truth that I've come to know ever since Obama was elected: The Democrats are the same as the Republicans and all main stream candidates agree with each other on the big issues, such as the welfare state, the police state to keep us safe from terrorism (even though a person is more likely to get struck twice in their lifetime by lightning than die in a terrorist attack), our overseas empire building, and big government spending on the supposed "great society". Elections DO NOT MATTER anymore when the sheep continue voting for establishment main stream candidates. It's all a continuity of agenda because all candidates are funded by the same big business/wall street organizations. Until we fix this broken system, nothing will change IMO.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Cool. Totally agree both parties are the same, and the judge is awesome, but your thread title is a bit misleading, implying repubs are dems, dems are repubs. When they are just the same, republicrats.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Yep, this truly is the issue of our lifetime. it's actually quite astounding if you take a step back and view our system objectively.

I would run outside and dance in the street if congress and the president would pass legislation declaring that our elections will for now on be funded by tax dollars only. Each candidate receives the same amount and they can spend it however they wish.

All this money coming from different profit and non-profit interest is conflicting with the interest of the American people.

It's a messed up world we live in. Hopefully one day I'll explain to my kids how screwed up it was.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yep I've been saying this since my awakening. It's sad most Americans won't realize this until the Fascist police state is implemented. When will people wake up and smell the dictatorship.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If they are the same than why did the republicans vote against the health-care bill?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It is obvious the illusion of choice must be maintained...but the halth care bill is not american imperialism, nor is it the many projects that are going on throughout the world to make it yeild to the imperial designs of america.
The behind the scenes guys who call all the shots run both partyies from the shadows.....
Freedom is under duress, dare i say being attacked from all quarters by the PTB.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It is obvious the illusion of choice must be maintained...but the halth care bill is not american imperialism, nor is it the many projects that are going on throughout the world to make it yeild to the imperial designs of america.
The behind the scenes guys who call all the shots run both partyies from the shadows.....
Freedom is under duress, dare i say being attacked from all quarters by the PTB.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
He is absolutely right. I am sad to see his show is now canceled. Hopefully he will find a new platform for his show or FOX decides to bring him back at a new time slot.

top topics

join