It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One World Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey sturod84,

Thanks for you're wonderfully supercilious response
. Why respond to me with a "holier-than-thou" manner?

"Quantum Physics explains it all..."

Wow, I was under the impression that the quantum sciences were still in their infancy, but apparently they've been able to figure all that stuff out already.

Seems that currently string theory is tied up in a cat's cradle atm, and quantum computing is just barely beginning to be taken seriously and get off the ground. But I guess in your version of life it's all been decided right?

You're quip, while arrogant, didn't answer my questions at all. See I wasn't asking about the relation of a 3D simulation that I could build, to our own 3D existence, more to the point, if there was an engineer behind our "simulation" if you will. Also I wanted to get a vibe from the two persons I initially addressed. I wanted to see the world through their eyes, to get a feel of their creative talents, and outlook on society.

Furthermore, while we may not have a grasp of all 11 dimensions, that's not why we only program in the 2nd/3rd. You see, some simulations follow the real world and your model closely(somewhat), others are based on concepts totally alien to our natural perception.

No, the reason we program worlds the way we do is for fun and interactivity. In fact you could say that while programming worlds, we don't exactly model every concept that is currently understood. In fact, we do things in computer generated worlds that have puzzled scientists in this reality for a long time, and will do so for a long time to come.

The basis of my chosen field is not to exactly replicate the real. We are techno wizards, we make realities that people want to visit. If it needs to approximate the real world, we don't make an exacting replica, we instead fool the player's senses into our hands. We have the player hand his belief to us, and we manipulate the enviroment to convince him that he's interacting in a reality.

Do we use some working physics models(conventional physics)? yes. Gravity? Sure. But we pick and choose what we need in order to create the illusion of the situation we wish to bring the player to, we don't rely on the real.

I guess in the end, I just have to wonder why you wanted to come off to me the way you did. Sadly, I see no reason for you to come gunning for me. You obviously weren't interested in responding to the questions I wanted to learn about. Rather you spout a few tidbits about things neither of us knows much about, and then walk off, somehow feeling complete.

Hey man, if that's what does it for you, fine by me. But if you respond to me in the future, do so to answer the questions presented, and not to come off as a rude "know it all".

I'm just looking to hear views of others, get some ideas for the worlds I create. Learn a bit about people's perceptions, see what the public is looking for when they go to "escape" the real. Gather the stories of persons who look beyond the "veil" so to speak. It's out on the edge that real magic happens bubba.

I guess I should thank you for your time regardless, by the by.

X

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

What if we could start to zero?! If, with the knowledge of: other dimensions, aliens, love each other, respect, no social class, ...we could start over a new society? A society based on other than money, work and enslavement! God said there was enough food for everyone on earth...We could eat what NATURE gives us! Could we make our OWN NWO?!
New world of peace, close to nature, with less stress, less fears?!

I think that is the only way for real change. If you really start some other world, and it suceeds, others will see it as an example, which can have a profound impact. You may or may not agree with their ideas, but the original colonists were baiscally forming their own new world order. However, attempting to found any new society is a lot of work, and many attempts have failed both within and without. If it becomes a threat to the existing elite, they will come after you.

The problem with just trying to change existing things is not just that you'll totally fail. If you start a successful movement, and the elites take notice of you, you'll likely be able to make cosmetic and token change to the system. The problem many face is that they then get stuck fighting for their narrow interest within society, without really changing anything. Your style can then get commercialized, and then just turned into another marketing fad.

Though don't think it need all be vain. Things can be started beside the current system. The greedy are not free. They lust over everything, and they will ignore their most sacred idea just for a little more. Let their greed help to undermine themselves. The internet was built up by the greed of many hoping to become dotcom millionares. Yet, when as it has become popular, its purpose has been steered towards distributing subversive information. This project was funded by DARPA, and yet it somehow came out against the elite. Other things like this can happen as well.

You say you want to start from the beginning, but think about what you are saying by that. Whatever, was here in the beginning turned into what we have today. Maybe, it is time for a new stage in the cycle, but that wouldn't really be starting from scratch. Even if you oppose all aspects of the current system, or the elites, your ideas are related to what currently exists today. You can look at all the utopias which have failed.

Look out onto the stars, for where we may begin to start anew. For the world, as it is, will not change until it looks unto that beyond. Let a new world be born with the spiritual ideals, and the best qualities which can be learned from the old one. When the new one achieves its true lights, let the old learn from the new.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
xanyn

forgive me if i did not fully understand your question, and in no way did i intend to come off as rude...i was simply trying to express my interpretation of the quantum field related to what you were asking.

just throwin out my 2 cents i guess you dont want it...

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I appreciate your response.

Thank you.

I'd love to hear more from you if you wish to discuss such matters. Please though, lets delve deeper into the questions.

Thanks for listening, I respect that.

X

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Xatnys,

I guess you can look at it as a computer program. For instance:-

The soul can travel plains the physical body cannot. But it cannot experience 3D. So one stop in the learning pathway of the soul is the 3D world in which it has to climb into its 3D flesh body to operate within this world.

This 3D simulator world is used to teach the soul about the 3D dimension and about physical limitations/advantages.

BUT, someone has gotten hold of the program and wiped the memory of the soul. Now every soul that enters the 3D world has its memory/harddrive wiped so it thinks its purely the flesh it walks around in. Now completely dependant on physical actions within this 3D world it must obey the laws set by the controller, because it has forgetten its 'soul power'.

So I would not say its a hollogram as such, but rather 1 plain of exsistance. 1 dimension out of many.

Your soul cannot be destoryed BTW. Just like the energy of water, it freezes and becomes ice, heat it and it become liquid, boil it and it becomes steam which goes into the atmosphere and becomes waterdrop/or hits a surface and become mositure. It just reforms.

Bad thing is your soul can be controlled or given away but ONLY by you.

Thats what I think. kinda......

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hi 7th Chakra,

Well this is exactly what I was hoping to hear more about. If you don't mind, I'll take some of your points and use them to follow up, for understanding. Which is something I'm really after.

The soul can travel plains the physical body cannot. But it cannot experience 3D. So one stop in the learning pathway of the soul is the 3D world in which it has to climb into its 3D flesh body to operate within this world.

And while operating here, does that mean that the soul is trying to learn many things in one lifetime? And that if he learns them in that one go, he'll move on to the next?

Or is it that the soul has a few, specific teachings presented to it throughout a process of many lives in order to get a slower, more gradual understanding of the "3D"?

This 3D simulator world is used to teach the soul about the 3D dimension and about physical limitations/advantages.

Could you elaborate either on your opinion of what those advantages and limitations are, or possibly point me to a good source of info regarding that? I realize that may be a BIG question, with a scope that's possibly larger than here on a message board, so whatever you wish to state, feel free.

BUT, someone has gotten hold of the program and wiped the memory of the soul. Now every soul that enters the 3D world has its memory/harddrive wiped so it thinks its purely the flesh it walks around in. Now completely dependant on physical actions within this 3D world it must obey the laws set by the controller, because it has forgetten its 'soul power'.

I feel this may be the heart of the matter. Just reading that statement got my mind flying through the possibilities of what it could mean.

Do you have an opinion on who / what it is that wipes the soul's memory?

Is it a malicious deception that has occurred that makes man think of the flesh as the "end-all-be-all" of existence?

How powerful is the soul in your estimation? All souls? Or only a select few?

Your soul cannot be destoryed BTW.

I find an odd comfort in that statement. Let me pose this set of questions to you: What was the soul involved in doing before it was his time to come and learn in the "real"? After a soul has completed his learning, and assuming he was able to leave this place of his own volition at that point, where does he go after that?

(Note: He/his is used only as a generalized term, surely male and female apply to the above sentence)

Bad thing is your soul can be controlled or given away but ONLY by you.

Amazing. I feel that has implications that I can't even begin to understand. Please feel free to speak more on this if you choose to.

Nice meeting you, and thank you for the great response!

X

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

And while operating here, does that mean that the soul is trying to learn many things in one lifetime? And that if he learns them in that one go, he'll move on to the next?

I think one soul must learn many things in one life. If he (and of course she) learns them then he/she can progess onto the next plain to exsistance. If they do not learn they must go back again and learn it.

Could you elaborate either on your opinion of what those advantages and limitations are, or possibly point me to a good source of info regarding that? I realize that may be a BIG question, with a scope that's possibly larger than here on a message board, so whatever you wish to state, feel free.

Advantages/disadvantages like feeling the wind, water, rain, heat, smell, touch, tasting Seeing the world in solid 3D vs vibrational sight. Physical pleasure and pain. Physical differences we must learn to accept, constraints of the physical body but also the joys of it. These are all my opinion btw.

Do you have an opinion on who / what it is that wipes the soul's memory?

Something/one that is either jelous of our multi-dimensional make up or something/one who wants to manipulate us like batteries to power their goals. Either way its an evil force who NEED to keep us docile in order to control us, they are afraid of us I feel.

How powerful is the soul in your estimation? All souls? Or only a select few?

Well judging by the length the controller has gone to seperate our knowledge of the soul from us I would say quite powerful. I would say the soul and the physical can connect to manipulate elements, vibrations etc. I guess different people would have different potentials in certain areas. Soul by itself I have no idea, but I 'feel' as if different souls have different levels of power.

What was the soul involved in doing before it was his time to come and learn in the "real"? After a soul has completed his learning, and assuming he was able to leave this place of his own volition at that point, where does he go after that?

I can't begin to imagine that one. No dream I have had or no inner feeling I can feel can even begin to think of where the soul is from and what is will do next. I do think ALL souls are connected though.

If you get a friend and stare above their head behind a blank background (try white). Just relax your eyes and stare just above their head. Now ask him/her to slowly move his head side to side and you JUST might be able to see some form of shadow like cord attached to the top of their head. Don't ask me exactly what it is, but I reckon its an anchor for the soul. Good or bad who knows?

I have no proof of any of this BTW. These are my thoughts and feelings. Although you should see the cord.....

[edit on 27-9-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
the soul imo is the state of energy that flows through our hearts and minds. it is our duty and self responsibility to shape and mold our soul in the course of our life time. being a master of your soul is being a master of the 3D domain. being virtous, responsible, and loving are all tasks required for maintaining a healthy soul. the soul can strengthen and weaken depending on the kind of life you lead.

budism is the art of mastering your soul, becoming one with the energy of the universe, will release your soul from you phsyical constraints. propelling you into a state of "Mu" you can leave your body. complete focus is the only means of this. i have achieved this only once, for only a split second. it is only when you are completely harmonious with everything around you that you can accomplish a state of mu. when i did it, i flew over my neigbors house. then zapped right back into my body with a feeling of satisfaction.

death is the infinite state of being one with the energy of the universe. i think that when you die you contribute to the state of yin and yang. good and bad, it is your job as the energy to control the fluxuation of good energy and bad energy. through means like hurricane charly, and every other form of natural energy, universal corrections are the duty of your soul.

do we know how to stray off topic or what lol

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
One World government. In theroy it could work the world couldnt change to a global government overnight it would have to be a gradual process. If the global government was to work in real life the world would have to take measures to stamp out poverty and corrpuation in thrid world countries. The other problem is human nature people will often cut there noses off to spite there face. An example of this is that most NZds hate the thought of being governed by Aussies how would NZds get rid of the chip on there shoulder and expect the global government. Im not having a go at NZds it is the best example I could come up with.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The so called elite have been planning the NWO since the early 1900's have they not?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllseeingEYE
The so called elite have been planning the NWO since the early 1900's have they not?

If you believe the illuminati theory,
then this has been going on since the 1700s

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
the illuminati was founded in 1776. The templars and hence the masons date back to the time of the crusades. The roman empire was allegedly anyrelated to the ruling bloodlines still in power now.

I dont think any entitiy can wipe 6billion souls' memories! lol, if that were the case, then its a lost cause! I just think most people dont have the training to access the souls memories. If people can "see" their soul, how are they meant to see those memories? Thats what tomes such as the tibetan book of the dead (the bardo) are meant to help with i guess.
In my vedic scriptures, its said that the human body is a perfect vehicle for meditation...

poll : Who here meditates?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey I meditate a Lot

That helps me in my everyday life..syncronicities, feelings of love and happiness

Read the book the The Celestine Prophecy, it's the best thing anyone can read. Talks about the soul, energies, nature and light. There are I think 4 more books by the same author James Redfield.

It's true life on earth is disgusting but if you put some love and light in it, it makes more sens. You have to communicate with YOUR soul everyday, she is a part of yourself that want to be in your life

I love you all
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i dont meditate, i just try to stay centered. try having a complete understanding of the balance of nature and all things around you . i do not know how to further explain it but yes practical meditation is a stepping stone to achieve this goal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join