It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shady goings on at last nights caucus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I was at my local caucus last night. Before separating into groups, we were all brought into an auditorium to hear local politicians speak, then, each candidate had a representative to come up to speak their candidates message. Every candidate except Santorum had someone there to speak their message. The MC then asked if any Santorum supporters wanted to say anything on his behalf. A lady in the crowd of about 3,000 raised her hand. She was dressed nicely and was good looking. Folks, she gave the most moving, eloquent, and sincere speech I have ever heard from an unprepared, "random" audience member. There were people looking around at eachother like "huh?!". She spoke for about 8 minutes. It was so obvious to me and those who know about "plants" in the audience. The old people LOVED it. And low and behold, Santorum won the straw. Even though the majority of people in my room, and other rooms I saw had Ron Paul buttons on.
It was a sick thing to witness. Even more sickening was seeing audience members fall for it. Im currently investigating what I saw.
edit on 8-2-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

That's because she sold the message and the people bought into it. Its much like a high pressure car sales man gets you to buy a car that you really don't want. Mob mentality takes over, but unlike the car you cant exchange your vote. I am sure many will have voters remorse.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It cannot be coincidence that "caucus" and "circus" are such similar words. Suddenly Santorum comes out and is the new star. It's like in the circus when a bunch of clowns jump out of a tiny car, and just when you think that's all there is, here comes another bozo.

I usually hate election years, but this one is proving to be a doozy, and it is just getting started.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Which caucus and what state?

Go Ron Go!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by capone1

Which caucus and what state?

Go Ron Go!

Minnesota.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

And the caucus location?

Was it the one shown on CNN? I'm assuming you didn't watch it on TV as you were there, but did you see the cameras? CNN did cover a caucus in Minn. that showed a big auditorium where speeches were given and then
they broke up and went to classrooms to vote.

edit on 8-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

I was at my local caucus last night. Before separating into groups, we were all brought into an auditorium to hear local politicians speak, then, each candidate had a representative to come up to speak their candidates message. Every candidate except Santorum had someone there to speak their message. The MC then asked if any Santorum supporters wanted to say anything on his behalf. A lady in the crowd of about 3,000 raised her hand. She was dressed nicely and was good looking. Folks, she gave the most moving, eloquent, and sincere speech I have ever heard from an unprepared, "random" audience member.

That’s how true conservatives come across. You’re just used to hearing RP nuts!

There were people looking around at eachother like "huh?!". She spoke for about 8 minutes. It was so obvious to me and those who know about "plants" in the audience. The old people LOVED it. And low and behold, Santorum won the straw. Even though the majority of people in my room, and other rooms I saw had Ron Paul buttons on.
It was a sick thing to witness. Even more sickening was seeing audience members fall for it. Im currently investigating what I saw.

I bet you are!!! It’s tough to stomach the FACT that most people don’t want RP for President. He’s a good guy, and when he says things people resonate with you’ll hear applause, but the fact is that MOST American’s DON’T want him as commander in chief. Sorry!

By the way, last night was a smack-down....for real!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by capone1

I was at my local caucus last night. Before separating into groups, we were all brought into an auditorium to hear local politicians speak, then, each candidate had a representative to come up to speak their candidates message. Every candidate except Santorum had someone there to speak their message. The MC then asked if any Santorum supporters wanted to say anything on his behalf. A lady in the crowd of about 3,000 raised her hand. She was dressed nicely and was good looking. Folks, she gave the most moving, eloquent, and sincere speech I have ever heard from an unprepared, "random" audience member.

That’s how true conservatives come across. You’re just used to hearing RP nuts!

There were people looking around at eachother like "huh?!". She spoke for about 8 minutes. It was so obvious to me and those who know about "plants" in the audience. The old people LOVED it. And low and behold, Santorum won the straw. Even though the majority of people in my room, and other rooms I saw had Ron Paul buttons on.

I bet you are!!! It’s tough to stomach the FACT that most people don’t want RP for President. He’s a good guy, and when he says things people resonate with you’ll hear applause, but the fact is that MOST American’s DON’T want him as commander in chief. Sorry!

By the way, last night was a smack-down....for real!

Haha. Im not trying to convince anyone that Santorum didn't win. Im just reporting what I saw. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
And by the way everybody, if Ron Paul didn't win, Im glad Santorum did. A Romney sweep of the states would have been a big blow. Ron Paul didn't lose any ground.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Caucus location in Minnesota?

Go Ron Go!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Well OP, I'm going to assume you made this whole thing up! Seems as if you can't even give the location of the caucus.

I could've Googled a location by now if I was you, just to make your post more valid.

Im currently investigating what I saw.

Maybe I could've gave you a video and her name, but alas, I think you're making it all up!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by capone1

Well OP, I'm going to assume you made this whole thing up! Seems as if you can't even give the location of the caucus.

I could've Googled a location by now if I was you, just to make your post more valid.

Im currently investigating what I saw.

Maybe I could've gave you a video and her name, but alas, I think you're making it all up!

Relax lady, I'd rather not give away my exact location. If you really wanna know just PM me. Nothing I said was made up. I don't need your help, as you seem to be a little edgy. But thanks anyway.
I'll post my findings when I find.

edit on 9-2-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Capone, you should've stood up to say something. Ron Paul's record always trumps his opponents...there is not enough time to say all the good about Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Capone, you should've stood up to say something. Ron Paul's record always trumps his opponents...there is not enough time to say all the good about Ron Paul.

I may have if there weren't 3,000 people in the auditorium and I was in the back. It's easier to process what was going on and come to a conclusion after. I'm not gonna risk standing up and making a fool of myself, especially as a delegate. I'm working on getting the video of the speech and all that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

I PMed you.

No response! Who'd have guessed it?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by capone1

I PMed you.

No response! Who'd have guessed it?

You definitely have trust issues. I can't be online as much as you seem to be on.

I PM'd you back.

Also, I have contacts getting me all the details/video I need. Sorry, it seems you're trying to help, but I don't need it.
edit on 10-2-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

If you really wanna know just PM me.

So I did and no response.

I PM'd you back.

Sure, ONLY after I mentioned it on this thread.

You definitely have trust issues.

Says the boy who posted this-

Relax lady, I'd rather not give away my exact location.

Although his profile says Minneapolis.

It's become more apparent that you've lied about this whole matter.

Then, you couldn't even answer this simple question-

Was it the one shown on CNN? I'm assuming you didn't watch it on TV as you were there, but did you see the cameras? CNN did cover a caucus in Minn. that showed a big auditorium where speeches were given

Which, BTW, does not "give away" you're location. It was a simple question about TV coverage which would have video of the great speech this woman supposedly gave.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Alright you're just straight up scary. Stop PM'ing me please. I have no reason to lie as here were 3,000 people there with at least 1 video camera. In case you missed my post before, ill let everyone know what I find out. Obtaining owned footage isn't super easy.
edit on 10-2-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

LOL

And the lies continue.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey everyone, I will be uploading the video today for you guys to watch and make your own conclusions.

Very interesting, nonetheless.

new topics

top topics

join