It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identification? You Don't Need No Stinking ID to Get a Voter's Registration Card.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Right from the horse's mouth....mainly the mouths of those who work in the voter's registration office in Minnesotta...

Now, let's see who can register the most voters legally or illegally: Would it be Democrats? Republicans? Libertarians? Catholics? Muslims? Protestans? Jews? Atheists? Green Party? Neo-Nazi Party?

I suspect anyone of any persuasion can perform the voter registration magic.

I can register you to vote. I don't need any identification from you.

All I have to do is pick up voter registration forms, and have you fill them out.

Maybe I can fill them out for you?

After all, I don't need any identification from you.

Maybe I can forge your name on the voter's registration form, after I fill it out for you?

I don't have to provide any proof that you even exist.

And the people at voter's registration say they 'Are not the police. It's not up to them to investigate fraud in voter's registration.'

So goes the future of voting.

Can Conservatives vote as many times as liberals?

How about them libertarians?

Will there be enough names on the voter registration roles to make a third party viable?

Can I register enough names to get me elected to some office somewhere?

And I suspect this is happening in other states besides Minnesotta. Ya think?

See the video for yourselves........

www.pjtv.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
In Minnesota in order to vote...you need to prove you are a U.S. citizen and you need to have correct identification.

www.sos.state.mn.us...

I'm just saying.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycliffs

How misleading and the reason you never hear anything about it is because it is only half the truth.

Perhaps you don't need ID - either stinking (where do you keep that thing? lol)
or smelling sweet to register ...to vote

But you NEED ID to vote!

edit on 8-2-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

How misleading and the reason you never hear anything about it is because it is only half the truth.

But you NEED ID to vote!

Your voter's registration card is your ID.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

But you NEED ID to vote!

Voters registration is a form of local ID witch more or less allows you to vote in that precinct and tells them you are in the right place. You still need your picture ID at the polls.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

But you NEED ID to vote!
blog.cleveland.com...

Voters registration is a form of local ID witch more or less allows you to vote in that precinct and tells them you are in the right place. You still need your picture ID at the polls.

Only Seven states require photo Id to vote.

Eighteen states require voters to present some form of identification to vote (but not requiring a photo ID).

That leaves 25 states that require NO identification to vote.

This Associated Press graphic shows which states do and do not require IDs.

blog.cleveland.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You will have a hard time proving voter fraud and the people who have tried have been unsuccessful. It may seem as if it is easy to be 3 or 4 people and vote multiple times but fact is - it's not.

Other ploys such as allowing prisoners to vote or rigging the machines might take place. For example; when Jeb Bush ordered brand spanking new electronic voting machine through out Florida after the hanging chad incident there were reports of some machine coming with 14 thousand votes already installed and counted before the first vote was cast. Someone noticed it at ONE of the precincts and voting was halted until the machine could be recalibrated. They said in the paper it was certainly an isolated incident but I remember wondering how many voting machines already had votes counted in them that they missed.

Needless to say those votes in FL (or should we say those new voting machines - and the corporation that manufactured them) helped GWB win that year.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I believe that was my message in the original post, that it is nigh impossible to stop voter fraud.

I also indicated that every political party and camp will be competing to perpetrate the largest voter fraud, to accumulate the most votes.

Ir doesn't matter if you vote. Someone will cast your vote for you. And they might cast your vote in five or six different states. Maybe more.

Your vote will now count for a lot more than ever before.

The funny part, you may never know who you voted for five or six times.

top topics

join