It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics Invades Medical Profession As Terry Lakin Denied State Medical License

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
...When he already holds two other State licenses!

He already is licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and Colorado, his home state. However, he had applied for certification in Kansas in order to work alongside his brother, Dr. Greg Lakin, who has a clinic in Wichita.

:shk:

During his court martial, Lakin was not allowed to call witnesses or present evidence regarding his reason for disobeying orders. Under the burden imposed by the judge, he was convicted of missing a movement and disobeying orders and served six months in the military prison at Ft. Leavenworth.

How unpopular it IS to question Obama's eligibility.

...The demand arose even though Lakin had served as an exemplary doctor and his medical qualifications never were challenged.

During the KSBHA certification hearing, doctors never asked Lakin about his medical experience, but they had plenty of questions about his political views.

www.wnd.com...

So they are questioning now whether Terry would refuse orders to supply medical care? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Grant the license, you politically misfit, agenda driven pieces of fecal matter.

edit on Tue Feb 7th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Would he not provide medical care if ordered to do so? He's already shown that he would not provide medical care, did you read the article? I did. This story isn't new. Being court martialed is a great way to tank your life, critical thinking at its finest there.

Nat Hentoff is about the only person who doesn't come in from the left and the right on WND.

Derek

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Huh? Of course I read the article. The guy refused orders to go to because he, like so many others, are trying to get SOMEONE to investigate this matter that has some real teeth. He has a problem with Obama, and not with delivering medical care to anyone. I guess you must be on the board that denied his license? :shk:

Then why haven't the other states revoked his licenses? Care to explain that one to me?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Viesczy

Huh? Of course I read the article. The guy refused orders to go to because he, like so many others, are trying to get SOMEONE to investigate this matter that has some real teeth. He has a problem with Obama, and not with delivering medical care to anyone. I guess you must be on the board that denied his license? :shk:

Then why haven't the other states revoked his licenses? Care to explain that one to me?

And he ended up with a court martial for refusing to follow orders; by refusing to deploy he was refusing to do his job, deliver medical care to soldiers. He wasn't schmearing grease on the gears of tanks.

Just think for a second... rather than hanging a hat on not going to war because it is all lies (GWB's) or the birther movement (Obama), he opted with that he's not going deploy AGAIN because he's not sure if Obama was born in America and is fit to be president, but it was FINE to go to war based on lies with his earlier deployments?

He's showing critical failures in judgment and suspect logic.

He states:

“I went in there expecting them to talk about my military history, however I thought we would focus on medical judgment and medical practice issues and not on political issues,” Lakin said. “It seemed as if there was an agenda against me from the get go.”

The board did talk to him about his military history, the fact that at the end of his career he refused orders. We're not even talking about orders that involved killing children and women.

Now think objectively for one last time and yes I'm repeating what I just said... his rationale is saying that those orders were from someone, our president, who he didn't know was fit to be president yet that same someone was on the ballot of EVERY state and was elected president, BUT since he was swallowed by the birther movement he wasn't going to deploy until he was satisfied that the man was fit to be president.

Any lightbulbs as to why he was turned down?

The "real teeth" was done... 50 states said so.

Why not for the other states? I dunno, I didn't look for that info, but a lot state boards are fine with you if you got the diploma, paid the fee and haven't killed anyone.

Derek

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
Just think for a second... rather than hanging a hat on not going to war because it is all lies (GWB's) or the birther movement (Obama), he opted with that he's not going deploy AGAIN because he's not sure if Obama was born in America and is fit to be president, but it was FINE to go to war based on lies with his earlier deployments?

He's showing critical failures in judgment and suspect logic.

Yeah but wait a minute here. There was never any issue with whether GWB was an American citizen or not, and thus, there was never any issue with whether the orders were legitimate. He followed the legitimate orders, whether he liked them or not. Whether those orders were legal is a subject for another discussion. But at least he got them from an American citizen turned president.

In Obama's case, there is still enough doubt with both his BC and his SS#, not to mention all the unavailable records, that I believe he made the right move to force the issue by refusing the orders until it was proven through discovery and investigation at a higher level that Obama was legitimate. He had every right to refuse the orders because he felt they may be illegitimate. And no one in Congress was, or still is, doing JACK DOO DOO ABOUT IT.

That man is a hero, plain and simple. Wouldn't be the first time one ended up in prison, trying to do the right thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah but wait a minute here. There was never any issue with whether GWB was an American citizen or not, and thus, there was never any issue with whether the orders were legitimate.

You ignore the fact that there is no issue that Obama was an American citizen....

In Obama's case, there is still enough doubt with both his BC and his SS#

no there are no issues with them for normal people....

not to mention all the unavailable records

What unavailable records are you talking about?

How about you show all these records you claim Obama is hiding for all previous Presidents.... if you are unable to show these records for previous presidents then you will have to admit Obama is not hiding his records... are you willing to do that?

. He had every right to refuse the orders because he felt they may be illegitimate.

Obama did not order him to go....

And no one in Congress was, or still is, doing JACK DOO DOO ABOUT IT.

because there is no need to do anything, as Obama is the legal valid POTUS!

top topics

join