It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for 2012 youtube video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If anyone can provide the link it would be greatly appreciated, I saw this video
but I never bookmarked it or favorited it, now I need to reference it,

The video had a Mayan calendar expert and she said the december 21st 2012
date could not have been a prediction by the Mayans of the end of the world because

the expert continued, because they also have another calendar, perhaps a lesser known
one, which has another date in the future, the future date was something like 6000+,
or 4,000 years + past 2012.

If anyone has seen this please let me know where it's at, thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

The larger cycles are made up of smaller cycles, each one measuring about 5,125 years I believe, that may explain it, although I don't know which video you speak of.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I'm not sure about the video, but I feel like what you're talking about is an inscription at Palenque. It's still a Long Count date but it goes into piktuns which is the equivalent of 20 baktuns. Using the GMT correlation the exact date this inscription refers to is October 13, 4772. However, this has nothing on Quirigua Stela D which refers to a date 400 million years in the future.
edit on 2/6/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
October 13, 4772, yeah that's it, thanks a lot!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
LMFAO does this one work for ya

so way out there but hey everybody needs a guru right

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

just how many of those Stela D's are there?
I am seeing many and its funny how I can't seem to find anybody connecting them to prophecy. I have to admit I haven't looked farther that Google and Youtube....can you help a guy out?

BTW they could have saved them selves some work had the known via prophecy that the rains would have driven them out of the jungle... you know, maybe there is no prophecy at all. at least no crystal balls
edit on 10-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

join