It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue "No Chemtrail" Skies DO Exist! Pics as Proof!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Over the course of the last year while reading on ATS, I’ve noticed that people claim there are no longer blue skies… due to Chem-trailing... Sure in these sprawling metropolis monster cities such as New York, Los Angeles etc… There is pollution…Heavy air traffic… etc… Been to both… The sky might not be so blue at times… That’s not fringe science but to be expected.

But rest assured ATS Blue Skies DO exist in this day and age!… I have photos for proof!!! Photos I personally took…
These photos were taken last summer… yeah I know a little late on the upload… but bear with me I just switched over from dial up internet to highspeed 3 or 4 days ago…
And just now getting around to doing the threads I been wanting to do!
But the photos were taken in Kentucky with the exception of one… which is labeled…

The photo below was taken on May 29th 2011

The photo below was taken on June 29th (See the copter?)

This photo below was taken on July 20th 2011 on my cousin’s farm about 80 miles from the location of the other 3 pictures… (still in Kentucky)

This photo below was taken on August 18th 2011 (Anyone see the Chinook?)

For good measure there are mostly blue skies on the Florida coast (20 miles north of the Daytona Area) June 11th 2011

So I’ve got the summer months covered… sure there were clouds throughout the summer… but we had PLENTY of beautiful blue skies around here… No Chemtrails... so they arent everywhere

The helicopters were supposed to be easter eggs… but I ruined the surprise didn’t I? lol

-Evol Eric

edit on 2/6/12 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wait, what kind of idiot is saying blue skies don't exist?

Is this thread a joke, or am i missing something serious here?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Welcome to broadband!

Is dirt still brown?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Its no joke lol

I remember last spring and summer many people were talking on here
"Oh I miss seeing the blue skies, its not blue any more... nothing but clouds and chemtrails... wish I could go back to my childhood and see blue skies" I'm paraphrasing here

So I got proof

oh and i redited the title and OP... i forgot the chemtrail tidbit.... might make more sense?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

BROWN?!

What the hell?

Your crazy!

Its Indigo! Always been!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ugh.

Of course blue skies do exist. Ours occur mostly on Thursdays.

It's kind of funny someone has to post pics of them from almost a year ago to prove it though.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Are you sure you have seen skies like that. They do not look natural I think they may be computer generated....:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Nah ...they're all photoshopped!

There's no such thing as blue skies!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Looks like your new to the whole Chemtrail theory and no people and Chemtrail believers aren't saying blue skies dont exist you guessed that the wrong way

Is this a joke thread on the Chemtrail believers like myself?

Chemtrails stay in the skies for hours and from that they form clouds at least sometimes.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Ahhh.....beautiful blue skies.....and them being in Kentucky just makes the pics that much better. Of course, as a fellow KY resident I may be a little bias.

S+F for beautiful blue skies, living in KY, and for being a fellow metalhead. \m/

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

\m/ -fist bump-

Ahhh ole Cantuckee she's a beautiful thing isnt she?

Metal heads rule!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
There are plenty of days out here in west Texas where the sky is beautifully blue. However, right before a weather front comes through is a completely different story, as they spray in advance of the fronts. I don't need to watch the weather anymore, all I have to do is watch the skies. When the chemtrailing shows up en masse, a front will be passing. They chemtrailed the crap out of our skies this afternoon, and sure enough, the local weather confirms a front will be passing through by morning from the northwest.

I don't know of anybody who says there are no more blue skies. But I do know people who say that there are fewer of them than there used to be.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm not new to the whole chem trail thing...

Hell i've seen them... I do believe in them... seeing is believing...

But if I had a nickel for everytime I read on this site and other sites...
that people wished "Blue Skies Still Existed" i would prolly have a buck 50 lol

but still I've read it enough that after 6-8 months of having those pictures I made a thread

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Kentucky is one of the most beautiful places that exist. I've lived here most of my life, and can't imagine living anywhere else. Thankfully, there's a good metal scene where I'm at, so that makes it all the better. I've had the honor of playing with some of the best musician in the state, and have had the chance to share the stage with some big bands (Mastodon, Exodus, DRI, Manowar, Diamond Head, Saxon, Deadsun, Burnt By the Sun, Symphony X, and more than I can list here). I'm damn proud to call this place home.........and it's nice to see some blue sky still hanging over our heads.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have wonderful blues skies every day of the year..

I am still waiting to see a chem trail here..

Hell..I want to see a Contrail here every now and then..

Love Washington state..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
None from this year...your obviously a paid g man disinfo shill...ha...I still have blue skies in my part of the country too.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I spent some time in the Puget sound area...that sky was always falling there

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

dont go giving away my secrets!!!

haha

new topics

top topics

join