It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stationary object in the sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
First let me just say that i am in no way promoting this as a "UFO" video. I saw 3 what i believed to be planes with short contrails following all heading in the same direction. It looked odd from the get go, before i even noticed that one of them "seemed" to stop moving. I even made a comment about comets lol let me also say please excuse my language, it wasnt that i was overly excited i just wasnt thinking to filter myself.

Basically i am posting this for everyone here on a computer, all i have is my phone. Im sure you guys can get a better view on a larger screen. I am open to any thoughts and opinions. I am aware that objects in the sky can play tricks on you based on point of view.

Anywho, here it is..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I can't really see anything on your video but I will say that I have seen something similar to what you are describing, 3 or 4 of them hovering in extremely low speeds or even come to full stops. It's very interesting that someone else has seen it, in a different part of the world.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well, one of 'em was looking sort of interesting in the middle of the screen at about 1:10, but indeed they look like short lived contrails illuminated by the setting sun... But I got a laugh out of your reaction to them. I imagine they looked a lot better in person than on film. By the way I do appreciate it when people take the time to film their entire sighting rather than a few seconds as you said in the video, also.

Take care.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

Yea it sucks all i had was my phone to record

Anxious to hear any other thoughts, hope they are showing up in the video..

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I do believe them to be contrails aswell. But there wasone of them, that in person seemed to completely stop as the other 2 kept going. Ugh, i need to invest in a proper camera.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

top topics

join