It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina man loses weight and is no longer diabetic, now being invesitaged for providing medic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Link

Truly a messed up situation. I guess if you aren't trying to get people to be continiously taking pills for the rest of their lives, then you aren't cleared to be giving medical advice.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

Dieting the billion dollar industry. No one and i mean no one shall mess with it. Now dont forget boys and girls diet drinks and aspartame is good for you. This doesnt surprise me really seeing as how rick simpson went to jail for curing cancer. Do something to benefit mankind and your going to pay for it. Sad sad times we live in.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
this surprises people?!!! how about everyone stay away from Mc Donalds,eat real food,don't pollute your body(your temple),go out an take a walk every day.forget exercise and dieting. that 'lost' tribe in the amazon we just 'discovered' don't look to fat to me!!! get up and change the channel on your t.v. manually! throw your remote away.
ride a bike to the store instead of driving. love your self,and pay attention to the commercials that are forced on you.
you will see the truth! they want you to ignore them so they can work on your subconscience.
have an hour a day of quiet time with no tv,phone computer. read more books.
practice writing,because this seems to be a dying art.(use full,real words,not abbreviations!!!)
this is some of the things you can do to beat the system!
peace

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Why doesn't this surprise me? we really are the new Nazi Germany if there is such a thing as reincarnation Hitler is alive and well in the good ol U.S.A.

If we solve our medical issues through natural methods it puts all of these support people out of a job,big pharm loses money...jeeze people stay sick will ya!

but seriously though I'm making some big changes myself to keep from being in mans situation.Eliminating all frutose and sugars in my diet.The only food item that I will miss is chocolate...do ya think I'll be arressted next?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Now that's absolutely stupid. Give someone good advice about how to not be slave to Diabetes for the rest of their life, and you're violating some laws.
I mean really, calling it "counseling without a license" in order to say it's illegal?!?!? So if I notify my friend of better food choices, or a better way to stay in shape, I'm now "counseling without a license"??? Where's the line drawn? Am I unable to provide insight on upcoming movies?!?
And furthermore, who made those laws? Who's the one deciding who can "counsel" and who can't? I've had better advice come from my little cousin than from my doctor.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

S&F have bookmarked the site
had this info been available back then my grandma might not have suffered
as much as she did during her final years

she used to get by drinking a tea she made from a plant growing in front of the house
then the doctors put her on insulin and she went downhill from there
i have little old ladies call me out front asking me if that's a "diabetes plant" growing there,

i tell them to go ahead and take some as that's why my grandma planted them so long ago.

top topics

join