It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky noises caught on camera from a skeptic.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That's good that these things are real. My question if there are any real ones from all the videos after watching something before and this one confirms it is. The real noise itself, unlike the fake videos where you can hear an almost inside spaceship sound, are hard to hear. I do not hear any of such sounds around.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am in Western Connecticut and the frequency of a similar noise of the OP's video has been heard in my area. The best way I can describe it is a Jet at very high altitude. The noise will last for a few minutes and then dissipate. I used to live in the Bronx and still have family there so I am pretty used to Jets going overhead. I can tell how high up they are by the time/ loudness of them. I cant put my finger on what the noises are exactly though. I have had some outlandish thoughts on the topic, to share a few, atmospheric anomalies, solar radiation anomalies, UFO's (maybe subliminally preparing us for contact?) Either way, we need to get some coverage on this, its unusual to say the least.

<< 1   >>

join