It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPER BOWL Giants dominating STREAMING LIVE first time ever from cbs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
touch down giants

21-17

giants lead yay

50 sec left

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
WOW...the unwanted TD....57 on clock...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
wow, that was a good ending

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
GIANTS WIN

GO MANNING

21-17 just as I was hoping!!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI

Damn good ending I agree.

Finally a year the GAME was better
then the commercials.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Down to the last second...more excitement and hopes in those last 10 seconds than I've ever seen before...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
wow..

was that fun or what?

thanks for the links and the wings..

that was a lot of fun..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Damn good ending I agree.

Finally a year the GAME was better
then the commercials.

agreed the commercials were not the greatest this year!

any hoo time to eat my chilly

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Big Blue Wrecking Crew does it again!!! Wonder how Brady feels about being beaten by "Peyton's Little Brother" once again in the Super Bowl? This is another Super Bowl that pats fans will soon want to forget in the near future.

as Carl Brutanadalewski would say......
"The beloved G-Men came into the hallowed halls of 'The Great One' and they proceeded to feast on the tender offering that was Tom Brady."
edit on 6-2-2012 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
BAH!

The Giants didn't even belong there!

....I may be biased. I'm a Cowboys fan...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I would say that the Cowboys deserve to play in the Super Bowl but that would mean putting Romo in a high pressure spot. We all know what happens when he is put in these types of situations. He chokes and chokes mightily when it happens. I mean they had a chance to runaway with the NFC East this past season. yet they still managed to find a way to blow the division lead and eventually lost the division to the G-Men.

Do the Cowboys deserve to play in another Super Bowl in the near future? They do deserve to play in the Super Bowl without Tony Romo as starting quarterback.
edit on 6-2-2012 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

lol she is vary old.

who do you think will win this thing, and when its over what is the best commercial?

i cant say who i think is going to win cus i havent watched any games. i woould like to see the Giants win, as the patriots have won enough.

Madonna looked hot! I'd take her out for a steak dinner AND would call her the next day. Her half time show rocked! Best half time show to date!

Great game by the G-men! Seriously awesome game from start to finish!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

reply to post by popsmayhem

lol she is vary old.

who do you think will win this thing, and when its over what is the best commercial?

i cant say who i think is going to win cus i havent watched any games. i woould like to see the Giants win, as the patriots have won enough.

Madonna looked hot! I'd take her out for a steak dinner AND would call her the next day. Her half time show rocked! Best half time show to date!

Great game by the G-men! Seriously awesome game from start to finish!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

she did look good for her age. she is about twice my age and i think i wouldnt mind waking up with her. she cant get around like she use to on stage still an alright stage show

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

I noticed the same thing then read that she pulled a hamstring the day before the superbowl or something so she couldn't do what she planned.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think its funny so many people put so much energy into the Superbowl just for their team when the chances of either winning is entirely based on variables and luck. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The Big Blue Wrecking Crew does it again!!! Wonder how Brady feels about being beaten by "Peyton's Little Brother" once again in the Super Bowl? This is another Super Bowl that pats fans will soon want to forget in the near future.

Wasn't Brady's fault. The man's a frickin' artist with a football. If the receivers would have caught those last two passes they had their hands on, would have been a different outcome. At one point, Brady threw it literally between the arms of a Giants player, and got it to his intended receiver...it was almost supernatural.

Manning was on fire too though, and had better defense around him, and his receivers caught the ball. Still though, he made some great throws.

One of the best SB games in a long time. Nail-biting right to the end....

<< 1  2  3   >>

join