It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why China and Russia Voted Against Syria Resolution: Fear of their Own Revolutions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It seems Russia and China are afraid to vote against the blood letting in Syria for fear they would encourage their own repressed people from seeing a better life!

the-diplomat.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by travis911
It seems Russia and China are afraid to vote against the blood letting in Syria for fear they would encourage their own repressed people from seeing a better life!

the-diplomat.com...

Russia and China are NOT afraid of US-EU.... u should know that before u clame something like that.
And Maybe they vote VETO because they dont want to see Lybia scenario....as that is alright for u i persume,as u want to see it happen to everybody that doesnt agree with your countrys politics.... World would be much better place without people like that....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think there is more to this than we read in the newspapers, I honestly believe Russia is trying to stop another NATO intervention like the Libyan civil war, what a disaster that was....
Do you think the UN really cares about the Syrian citizens? when NATO went to Libya they caused more harm than good and actually created more violence than even Gaddafi.
There could be a bit of truth in it though, maybe Russia and China believe they could be the next victims of a NATO "Humanitarian" mission, maybe that is why they arent so eager to intervene with Syria's internal conflicts.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by travis911

IRONY:
The fact you are probably from America

top topics

join