It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I have observed the anomaly that is ATS for quite an extended period of time. Years in fact. The sole reason for my new membership today is because I have seen something that changes my view forever on things that we, and I specifically, do not and probably will not ever understand.

For a long time I have been a very spiritual person, not in the religious sense. Religion or spirituality is beside the point, I only mention it because I have an open mind, question everything, and draw my own conclusions from the reality around me as I interpret it. I have always been HIGHLY skeptic of the unexplainable, and with good reason. Information is a currency and the truth is hard to find. However, for only a brief second, I saw a UFO with my own skeptical eyes.

Now, there are a couple things I should make clear since I just dropped the UFO bomb. First of all, I have never been one to believe in "UFOs" or "alien abductions." Second, I do believe that aliens exist, as mathematically it would be crazy NOT to believe this. Third, I am NOT saying that what I saw was an alien, merely an object that I could not and still cannot identify. Fourth, I used to see these videos all the time on the internet, took them with a grain of salt, bashed them, called hoaxes, etc. I am here to tell you that all of those stupid video's I've seen are a lot less stupid now that I have actually seen it. A long time ago I asked. It took about 10 years, but I received.

One thing is undeniably clear to me and me alone, I saw a UFO. This has left me in a myriad of emotions from ecstatic to downright puzzled. I always used the argument "If millions of people see UFOs all the time, then how come in my over 20 years of life on this planet, all my flights in airplanes, and all my skywatching have I NEVER seen a single UFO or anything like it." Well, I saw one and I am here to tell you it was very real.

That is the only thing I wanted to say in all the years I've come to ATS with no membership. From one skeptic to many others: I saw a UFO. I don't know what to make of it, but it was pretty cool. I will not go into detail on this because it was a personal experience and my intention is not to start debate. Just to share this with anyone who can identify the feeling you get when you discover something that has been in front of you all along.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

And welcome to the big reality .

If your interested (I would recommend this to anyone) read Richard Dolan's books - UFO's and the national security state - chronology of a cover up - 3 books, I have read 2.

Those books will prove (by pulling together a mass of evidence) that "someone" has some very very advanced technology, that they are using in our skies, seas and space.

I am of the view some are "ours" and some are "theirs".

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply. I love reading. I will check the books out.

join