It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't belong here [TJWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This sucks!

There is absolutely no reason for me to be here at this point in time. I’m sure you’ll agree with me.

Well, you would agree with me if you knew the truth, which you probably wouldn’t believe anyway since it is out of your comfort zone by more than a few squaddies. I’m writing this just to warn you not to mess it up again. Not that it will make any difference though.

So what brought me here, you ask, and as it turns out it was a minor offence. In this time it is minor (still - but not for long), but in my original time it was major pompom.

I joined the internet at an age of about 21 and although it was really archaic, I did it because it was one of the few places left to share new ideas and theories. You might believe that with TT and everything it would leave no mystery unsolved, but that is not the case.

Here’s the reason for it.

Brace yourselves.

You can only go forward.

Not back.

So there you have the biggest reason for my thinking this sucks.

The second reason is that even in the past the internet wasn’t a good place to openly criticize TDIC (The Dudes In Charge).
They didn’t take kindly to that and here is my punishment.
I’ve been banished to a penal colony set up so far in the future that human kind has developed into the bi-dimensional beings we strived for back in 12562.
In other words the penal colony won’t have the slightest effect on the human race.

I arrived here a few years back and it has been difficult to learn your languages, so I could write this note and be understood. I tried last year to warn people, but since my vocabulary wasn’t “up to scratch” I was promptly ignored.
Maybe this time.

I have one answer for you that you can trust. Yes aliens did build the pyramids. Because you are all aliens.
The Earth is a planet chosen for the penal colony and was seeded with the aid of artificial intelligences that made The Earth habitable so it would be ready for the first convicts. Those AI's are still here to make sure that no one escapes.

Another truth you can carry with you is that TT isn’t an exact science. We can’t (or couldn’t) hit a specific point and place in the Time/Space Continuum. Since TT is done by using Telekinetic energy it is prone to a “scatter effect” which causes the destination time to be slightly off – sometimes by what you call centuries.

And of course there are the locals. Since TT’ers are vastly superior to the locals, we are brainwashed before our sentence is carried out.
Only very few of us actually remember that we are TT’ers and we quickly learn to shut our faces if we don’t want to be terminated or incarcerated. The brainwashing isn’t always fully effective and some of us, or our offspring, become “brilliant minds of our times”.

There you have it.
This sucks!
Why the blinges couldn’t I keep my trap shut back in my time.

I don’t belong here on a planet full of violent convicts.

EDIT:
I'm sorry. I have been informed that unless I want to be transported a hundred years forward to the time when The Earth is barren, I'll have to inform you that the above statements are in fact - fiction.
edit on 4.2.2012 by HolgerTheDane because: A visit by some intimidating men.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well done. I never would have thought you were a convict from the future.

What a good way to end prison over-crowding. SnF.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Well done. I never would have thought you were a convict from the future.

What a good way to end prison over-crowding. SnF.

From the past - to be precise.

join