It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time for Assad to step down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
As the tittle says. To many people are dying in Syria. Children are getting tortured, as well as many innocent civilians.
Its almost been a year that Assad has cracked down on protesters. I do believe that many of the protesters were originally inspirred by events in Egypt and Tunisia. Then the magic men behind the curtain tried to take control by bringing in foreign militants. Well thats what I think anyway. Most the syrians seem to be against the regimes crack down.
Im sure if Assad steps down. Russia might just let Assad go in exile in a freindly country. Then help Syria with a transition into new leadership, with fair elections. Not like the farce in Egypt. Anyway I do think a change now this way is great for most Syrians, and a blow for the western elites.

What do you think.
www.reuters.com...
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Another video showing how bad things are getting over there. Imagine being a kid over there sheltering in your home hearing shelling screaming and bullets all around you. Sad, very sad.
www.aljazeera.com...

I know its Aljazeera's propaganda. But this needs to stop.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Imagine the same events taking place in one of our countries. Do you think the presidents or prime ministers would simply step down if they were asked to by the masses? I actually feel for Assad for a couple of reasons. 1) It seems that alot of influence is coming from abroad which may be making him look worse to the globe 2) the mainstream media in the west are doing the same. I wonder how everyones views would be if the entire truth was disclosed to the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Oh boy Libya 2.0 So your actually supporting Sen John McCain Military Operation it seems? then?
Sorry thread OP but Russia doesn't support these terrorists who are killing civilians or more rather mercenaries who are doing the killings.

Just like in Libya.

I feel sorry that your falling for it.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join