It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theories in general

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
Studies have proven that this is nothing but a urban legend.

Recent studies have shown...

This is the most abused phrase in media today (other than "I promise...") and "facts" that are generated by a "study" seem to outweigh common sense or any kind of independent research.

Studies have recently shown that mercury is good for toddlers, too.

A "study" funded by a pharmaceutical company or billionaire trust generates "facts" that are delivered to the consumers in the form of "reports" that are dutifully turned into "news" by the media. And "recent studies" often recant or update the findings of "previous studies", as the agendas of those who fund the studies are updated.

I'll bet recent studies will soon show an alarming increase in the number of conspiracy theorists trolling the internet. Previous studies have found them all to be kooks, who consume far too much sugar, which recent studies have shown triggers "overactive imagination" syndrome. Recent studies have also shown that believing the stories presented by the major news outlets will make you a perfectly frightened, easily controllable, bleating little sheeperson.

In the words of Thomas Dolby:

She blinded me with science and hit me with technology

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I agree with ya buster

The society wants us to follow some rules and the society or the "system" wants to makes money on us, if they tell the truth or if they don't lie to us, we wont work in the "system"so everyday, new means to controll us are put in

The matrix, we are in a matrix and everything is fake, sorry to say that

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join