It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We can be The Aliens from a distant Past with no Future [TJWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Although I don't believe in aliens there is a possibility to be us from the past.

A very distant past,if they are visiting us,using time machines,they are visiting maybe a museum,because we may not exist in the future.

There were probably many civilizations before us, that self-destruct but so that if one escaped can visit all other.

Maybe we are a zoo for them and like we are going to the zoo to see different species of animals that way they are visiting us.

But what may be in future that we no longer exist in that future, we will be extinct by our planet because of our own mistakes?

Or they know of a big natural E.L.E event to come and they have no power to save us and they are just observing,like we are observing ants how they fight wars for supremacy.

I don't know,just a thought,because really I don't believe in Aliens,but I still try to believe in Humanity.

We always tried to explain the unexplainable, but we never tried to explain our behavior,and that is the key to everything that is happening to us.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I don't believe in aliens there is a possibility to be us from the past. A very distant past,if they are visiting us,using time machines,they are visiting maybe a museum,because we may not exist in the future.

.....in short stories?

So you don't believe in aliens, but you do think we may be a zoo for humans from the past?

Why would people from the past have to time travel to the future to see humans?
edit on 2/3/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I would think that we are a zoo from people from the future. They are "keeping" us under control.

Very thought provoking to say the least. SnF.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you Druid42,not really a zoo for them ,more for us and our behavior on this planet.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Thank you Druid42,not really a zoo for them ,more for us and our behavior on this planet.

Then why why say "zoo" in your OP?

And if it's for "us", where do the time travelers from the past come in???

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

*Grabs Chamberf=6 to the side of the room and pours them a coffee* How many times have i told you about this?

The aliens are clearly backwards futuristic aliens, which would make them from the past. Its all pretty obvious really
Since they are in the past and we are a zoo in the present they wouldn't have a future..see?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well I am sure there will come a time when things will be different,life is like a box of chocolates....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Some time in 1995 or 96 I watched a movie about an alien that claim it was us from the future, I remember a little blond girl. I forgot the name of that movie, and I've being looking for that movie for a long time now...Does anyone knows the name of this movie?

new topics

top topics

join