It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KRYON... Take Me Away!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
(mods please move to 2012 forum if necessary)

Takes me back to those old 70s Calgon commercials.

But now in the 21st Century, I have this guy to be my guide who can "take me away"....

More to add after edit.

ETA: OK. I want to hear all your opinions about Lee Carroll and Kryon.

I want to hear all opinions, criticisms, rants, flames ,etc...

To me, he is a dork who can "channel" things he shouldn't know of! I say that because of my own experience. I "know" he shouldn't know what I know, he isn't me, but he knows "things." How?

If Lee Carroll checks this forum, I want a Q & A session with KRYON! I am pissed off at Kryon to be honest. I am pissed because you shouldn't know what you seem to know, which only makes what I know more real, which pisses me off! Immature, yes, shallow, yes, but worthy of a response... no!

Any Kryon debunkers here? I know some debunkers won't partake, I wish they would though.

edit on 2-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I know people who listen to Kryon.
There is a book out dealing with the events supposedly in store for 2012 called The Great Shift and messages from Kryon and others appear prominently in it. The book has a friend of mine swearing by Kyron but I have no idea what sort of prophecy he deals with. Will be interesting to check out your vid.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

He fascinates me. I give everyone a chance, gave him several because he says things that resonate pretty solid with me. I don't care for some of his hokey preacher type presentations, but it's not about the wrapping, it's about the substance, which has a lot of complexity to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

My parents listen to Kryon and I was surprised to see that a week after I posted my ideas on layered torsion fields with an "Odd one out" defining orbital direction etc. He had a presentation saying the exact same thing... (note: his words are "odd one out" and mine were implicit of that same notion). But he does seem to know several things that I haver spoken of from inner knowingness without channelling, I also feel that there is a bit of a superiority sort of complex in his mind-set, the way he tends to chuckle at others pinions (that he gives as examples of limitation) in a bit of a wryly side when channelling... I'll admit I chuckle at others opinions sometimes but I never openly laugh in ridicule at someone as a general unless they are ridiculing something I have said when I know that what I say can inturn reflect the ridicule if I elaborate further

I also find his stance sort of over dramatic to the point it seems like he's putting on a an act of being really compassionate, I guess being someone who's sensitive I can pick up on an individual when they are putting their own spin on things or speaking from memory to fill in the gaps whilst channelling...Alot of channellers will flip in and out of being intouch with thier source when doing a recording and pretend to still be channelling simply to please an audience (not good practice in times when people are awakening - reduces credibility).

There are some things which I perceive as possible in your face symbolism/language play that occultists use... i.e. Kryon (Cryogenics) Matrix chambers? Is this how he knows stuff that others know and which he otherwise shouldn't? - if you follow my threads you will know I have received epiphanies regarding the real Matrix. I know that he also encorages using materialistic means to enhance emotion such a smells and any synthetic chemicals that extend ageing or life when one is terminally ill... (going on my parents words here not his)...This notion goes against all I have discovered regarding rehabilitiating terminal illnesses via paying attention to the language of pain...usually being able to feel where the pain is will enable one to trace the thoughts/emotions that asociate with the thoughtform of the disease.

He also says that things like fairies and folklaw creatures dont exist but he also says that consiousness is he fundamental force and that we create our own reality...claiming that people who get sources from things such as faries and elves are putting thier own spin on things making reality a faery tale... I don't see much of the folklaw creatures myself I get stuff right frommy inner being... but I have researched others who do speak of the fairy folk and I just cant help but think maybe lee caroll has something against someone who channels info from the relams on high where all beings of possible shapes sizes and forms exist. He tends to lean towards fringe ideas but at the same time allow boxing in of those ideas... for instance I have come to the acceptance that anything and everything is possible and that perception defines reality, but much of what he says contradicts this even in his own statements regarding what he preaches.

I also find some of the videos of his followers that do performaces a little strange the over usage of white gowns seems to be a bit on the presentation side of "look at us we are pure" dont ask questings just nod and belive. He talks a bit about quantum stuff but doesn't realy go into the details enough to to really liberate people... He also uses symbols or sigils however using someone else's sigils is not the same as using your own intention... Almine another interesting character whom I have studied the work of, used to use alot of sigils but she then came out with the statement that they don't work with the new energies coming in... she claims the ones that she created came from source and continue to work for those who have used them (like an upgrade) but that sigils do not work at all with source anymore, only with sub source or first ring material derived "magic". Second ring magic is internal magic and 3rd ring is unknown.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiratio

Almine another interesting character whom I have studied the work of, used to use alot of sigils but she then came out with the statement that they don't work with the new energies coming in... she claims the ones that she created came from source and continue to work for those who have used them (like an upgrade) but that sigils do not work at all with source anymore, only with sub source or first ring material derived "magic". Second ring magic is internal magic and 3rd ring is unknown.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

I must correct myself on this, Almine states that sigils that she created come from the infinite mother (feminine archetype of infinity in polarity based creation) and that some sigils can be used to call on angelic beings (if they give you the sigil) ... However she also says thata using sigils is like a crutch and that they only deal with one half of the ascention equation (not all individuals necessarily require them as I discovered for myself when I was studying her work) The goal is to be sovrigne - every spiritual adept appears to preach this. Almine speaks of faeries etc and the native american ways which are where faery folk legends originate, with them being called Kachina's.

There are other aspects of Almines work which will appear biased and controversial at first, tho there is much that resonated woth me however now I have found my own techniques to bypass tyranny of mind as she puts it (over active ego) at the time I started studying her she was channeling the "infitne mother"
and now she simply calls it the infinite... not sure what she is teaching now but I have moved on and dont feel compelled to visit her sites very often... Some have called her a fake etc. She even claimed that there were false Almines in the astral realms who were decieving her original teachings and reputation, but thats too much for me to bother with in judgement and discernment... I even felt it too that there was some dodgy energies in some aspects of the work (not necessarily Almines work hereself) but she had claimed on several occasions that channeld info turned out tothat be deceptive.

I'll say that my interactions with her online coarses were beneficent at first and helped me deal with some trauma and reprograming/redifining boundaries after having had several NDEs/OBEs ... but I felt called to another direction of soverign self empowerment at the end of 2010... I did however have some very insightful experiences with her ceremonies whereby I saw into other worlds... not everyone on the coarse had that experience either so dont take my words as a reason to be compelled to study her ways.

edit on 19-2-2012 by Spiratio because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I know people who listen to Kryon.
There is a book out dealing with the events supposedly in store for 2012 called The Great Shift and messages from Kryon and others appear prominently in it. The book has a friend of mine swearing by Kyron but I have no idea what sort of prophecy he deals with. Will be interesting to check out your vid.

The prophetic side is what causes me to be wary of many teachers/channellers who claim that they have knowledge of future events ....future is not set in stone and the prophesy of any channelling may become obsolete. The way I see it is a prophesy is something that may appear probable to a discarnate (time/space) entity, yet those beings do not knwo he free will choices inbetween then and that date... the entities in some cases are even using people to project thoughts outward so as to try create such a future so even if a prophesy is fulfilled it doesn't mean that its a divine sign that a type of god or whoever is source of such prophesy is correct and trustworthy.

new topics

top topics

join