It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSOE Disaster Awareness Site is Banning People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hello All
This morning when I went to log into this site from my mobile phone in the usa this is the red message that came up:

Ön látogatása, vagy az oldalhoz kezdeményezett cselekménye biztonsági kockázatot jelent, ezért az oldalhoz történő hozzáférése megtagadva! IP címe naplózva!

Considering the possible security risk of your visit the access has been restricted. Your IP address has been logged.

This morning I had a quick vision. There were only two words said, It Begins!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

So one of your favourite websites is restricting logons by mobile devices due to hacking suspicions, and you think the end is near?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
this is messed up as it sounds like they think you are a threat

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I got this just a few minutes ago.

I remember it happening last year aswell, in which later on in the day they mentioned someone was attempting to attack the site (maybe a dos or a bruteforce on thier admin panel) causing the message/downtime.

I think if their webserver detects an attempted attack, they simply block all users and log traffic access in an attempt to filter it/stop it.

Nothing out of the norm here people.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This happened to us a few times last year. You just have to contact the Server company and website to get your IP unblocked or to get an alternate link for mobile viewing.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetriswoooo
this is messed up as it sounds like they think you are a threat

Not likely since I am a government contractor with a TS clearance. It works on my government computer though.

For the other guy,

No I dont think this is in relation to my vision. I just put it here also.

top topics

join