It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does YouTube keep abusing its own policies and removing innocent videos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Youtube is part of the internet/media world.

We're sure they know what is best for you by deciding what you can see, what you can't see.

You have to put your faith in the system.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a better question is; Why do people think they have the right to upload copyrighted content? or, Why do people think they have "internet rights" when on sites run by another private company?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshF
a better question is; Why do people think they have the right to upload copyrighted content? or, Why do people think they have "internet rights" when on sites run by another private company?

And why do people put sublimal messages hidden inside those copyrighted materails?

Because other people will watch those popular copyrighted materials, and be subjected to subliminal messaging. Whether they know it or not.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

And why do people put sublimal messages hidden inside those copyrighted materails?

Because other people will watch those popular copyrighted materials, and be subjected to subliminal messaging. Whether they know it or not.

Wow, that kind of caught me off guard. I did not see this one coming and then you just kind of put it out there. All i have to say is that I love ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs

Wow, that kind of caught me off guard. I did not see this one coming and then you just kind of put it out there. All i have to say is that I love ATS

I feel like the matchmaker from hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join