It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Magick real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What you believe is what you experience, so if you believe in "magic", I mean really believe, it will do what you think it should for you. If you put that will upon another, it will backfire and you will suffer.

Truly, there is no ritual needed. Just go read up on esp and the subconscious mind. Plenty of stuff out there to read up on. It is all a connection to mind and subconscious mind. You don't need spells.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Aleister Crowley defined Magick as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will”

Everything you do is 'magick'. For your reality is being consciously created by your own mind through its fears and expectaions. Where does one draw the line between casting circles and consciously gathering energy to just walking down the street expecting a certain event to transpire.

There is little difference technically between our expectations, majick, and even prayer. The human mind never stops creating, they are all one and the same. The only difference is that one is done unconsciously during every waking moment, another is done consciously through ritual, and the third is done through asking an outside entity to accomplish the change.

As for the OP, I do not think anyone who posts a Christian-baiting thread any where close to being in the right state of mind to accomplish real change through the power of will. And obviously I'm not the only one for it appears he's since been banned....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
Aleister Crowley defined Magick as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will”

Everything you do is 'magick'. For your reality is being consciously created by your own mind through its fears and expectaions. Where does one draw the line between casting circles and consciously gathering energy to just walking down the street expecting a certain event to transpire.

There is little difference technically between our expectations, majick, and even prayer. The human mind never stops creating, they are all one and the same. The only difference is that one is done unconsciously during every waking moment, another is done consciously through ritual, and the third is done through asking an outside entity to accomplish the change.

As for the OP, I do not think anyone who posts a Christian-baiting thread any where close to being in the right state of mind to accomplish real change through the power of will. And obviously I'm not the only one for it appears he's since been banned....

I see someone else gets it, very cool

But I already knew that from a few of your threads.

<< 1   >>

join