It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash Forward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Flash Forward

''I want a lawyer!'' exclaimed a young man.
''There are no lawyers available for you, sonny,'' a police officer asserted. ''You're going straight to the camps.''
''For what, exactly?'' the young man exclaimed. ''What did I do?''
''Illegal downloading of materials,'' the officer stated. ''Not to mention watching and publishing subversive writings.''
''And you're gonna kill me for that!'' the young man reiterated. ''I can't even move my hands! What is this! Besides, who determines what's subversive and what's not!?''
''It's not my job to question the law,'' the officer replied. ''You're here because you're a criminal. All of you conspiracy readers should be exterminated, for all I care. Don't even get into a debate with me. You're subhuman. Where are your friends now? Probably saving their own skin by ratting out on you. Where are your aliens now, fool? Nobody's going to save you! Nobody.''
''Bu..''
Before the young man could utter a single sound, he was violently stopped. The officer used a taser.
''America's going to be restored to its former glory,'' the officer remarked to himself. ''And scum like you won't stop us. With you gone, the economy's going to get back on track in no time.''

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

I love how there's no backstory or anything.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
Flash Forward

''I want a lawyer!'' exclaimed a young man.
''There are no lawyers available for you, sonny,'' a police officer asserted. ''You're going straight to the camps.''
''For what, exactly?'' the young man exclaimed. ''What did I do?''
''Illegal downloading of materials,'' the officer stated. ''Not to mention watching and publishing subversive writings.''
''And you're gonna kill me for that!'' the young man reiterated. ''I can't even move my hands! What is this! Besides, who determines what's subversive and what's not!?''
''It's not my job to question the law,'' the officer replied. ''You're here because you're a criminal. All of you conspiracy readers should be exterminated, for all I care. Don't even get into a debate with me. You're subhuman. Where are your friends now? Probably saving their own skin by ratting out on you. Where are your aliens now, fool? Nobody's going to save you! Nobody.''
''Bu..''
Before the young man could utter a single sound, he was violently stopped. The officer used a taser.
''America's going to be restored to its former glory,'' the officer remarked to himself. ''And scum like you won't stop us. With you gone, the economy's going to get back on track in no time.''

This could be what TPTB had planned.
Boy do I have news for you: TPTB had to have their name changed in TPTHB.
Get it? Have been.

Great story BTW.

new topics

top topics

join