It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humorouse dream about all weapons not working, but dead serious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have had many powerful dreams that seem prophetic, some quite scary and others filled with messages. But this one brought a smile which is sorely needed in this day and age. In my others, I have seen a change and ascension as well as a gate being opened for many. I have seen an earth minus most of it's people. In others I have seen a second red moon moving in fast as well as a second blue world, somewhat beside this. There seems to be a chronology of events, with small pieces fitting in here and there. If nothing else, it all makes for a great story. The following is last nights dream which is more meaningful as the day wears on. I don't post often, but this one has a great ending to bring a smile if nothing else.

I know the setting here was symbolic, as we whom have enough food and other items were looking out these windows at the world and to others whom were dirty and fighting in some war. Out in the street, it was muddy and the men were dressed in worn clothing, they were young and old alike. Also they were armed, but not necessarily a normal army.

I watched as small missiles fell among them. The missiles just went plop into the mud, none ignited, they just lay there. Then grenades were thrown at them and they also just lay there, no detonations. Other weapons also failed to work, it became a humorous charade as all the men there started laughing and putting down their weapons.

Soon, the toys of war were nothing but items that were thrown at each other with no more effect than throwing rocks. Even the throwing was in jest, no one was hurt. The men in the street would gather around some of the weapons and stare at them in wonderment. Then play games with the lighter ones, like they were toys. Laughter started and it became more of a party than a war, all were just having fun bouncing what was once deadly things off each others helmets and heads.

Those of us behind the glass looking out decided that this had gone far enough and opened our doors to feed this army of the poor and our supposed enemies. As we went to the doors, I stared at the glass that separated us and realized that, that separation was a fragile barrier and would have soon been broken anyhow.

The next part was interesting. As they streamed in to sit at our tables to eat, they cleaned up, lost the film of war, and just became like any of us, they were no longer enemies. All were with smiles and one young man I had witnessed in the street with malformed teeth was not so bad, he was just hyper, I took charge of and seated him so that the elders in his group could have a separate table. I felt like I was back in the classroom teaching my students again.

Even as we set out the tables for the hundreds of others, we realized that to share would mean less for us, but we would do so anyhow, this effort was needed and it was wonderful to see the joy of those whom were dying not long before.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

What a sight to see, eh? Would make for one awesome experience in real time.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Excellent excellent! Thanks so much for sharing this. Very important, and yes, imo, prophetic. Beautiful!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Your story is very familiar to me.

In mine first the nukes were launched, they did not work.
Then the fighting continued with guns and explosives.
Then they stopped working.
Then the war was over and freedom felt.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I had a dream a couple of months ago about a blue and red moon. I first saw a blue moon which was very vivid and large in the sky. It was all blue and I could make out many features. I remember thinking to myself in the dream how freaking cool it was because of the clarity and color. In the dream there was a short lapse then there was a blood red moon. The same clarity as before but this time the color was blood red. For both moons I remember saying in the dream "its a blue moon" and "its a blood red moon."

You mentioned something in your OP about the red and blue moon. I'm not sure what it is supposed to mean but would be curious to hear what you have to say.

new topics

top topics

join