It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Coka-Cola, The Illuminatti, FEMA Camps, Religion, Deep fried vs Sauteed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Latest case in point is Coca-Cola. high fructose corn syrup is being blamed for Obesity here in America.
Illuminatti is building Fema camps and the government is gonna lock you down,
My god gives me eternal life but only it you do this , and well YOU are not doing it.
Deep Frying Chicken is the way to go,,no wait Shallow Saute' leaves it less greasy.
You name it somebody has better and will argue their point.
You name it a law suit is being filed.

Hey America, what do you need to do to be able to point the finger at someone else so that you can sleep tonite.
How many law suits does it take to figure out Driving intoxicated can cause injury or death. Sometimes to someone else. Sons and daughters and mothers and fathers die each day yet Budweiser and Jack Daniels is still on the shelf.
How many law suits does it take to prove smoking cigarettes can damage your health.
How much Coca-cola does it take to give you Diabetes and a fat liver.
How many times does one have to be told that there are consequences for behavior.
We are what we eat. Physically and Mentally....In both cases its better to leave the table just a little bit hungry.
edit on 30-1-2012 by rebellender because: added content

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ever thought of it this way?

The companies aren't too evil, it's naive people that give these companies their power by buying their products.

It's also an education issue. If educated people still want to fill their lungs with smoke, let them, it's not my lung.

If you just start shutting down big "evil corporations", where does it end? What else do you perceive as evil? Lego?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

agreed with all

It's also an education issue. If educated people still want to fill their lungs with smoke, let them, it's not my lung.

this was my point on the Coca-Cola issue and boy, did I get an ear full

The power of suggestion and persuasion is very strong. How many hours does the average consumer sit infront of non stop advertising,,,the tube.....TV doesnt promote Entertainment it promotes programming of the mind.
Welcome to the land of Crapitalism
the history of Psycho Advertising it is seen in all we buy, legislate and vote. check out the link
Bernays sells

edit on 30-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Here we go again with someone blaming other companies and not the indivduals who make poor decisions. I bet you are the type of person that believes that guns kill people. That the human factor behind the gun has nothing to do with it. Get off the high horse and just relax.

oh crap, too much exposure to the moon causes cancer. -Sarcasm-

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkman25

I bet you are the type of person that believes that guns kill people. That the human factor behind the gun has nothing to do with it. Get off the high horse and just relax.

from Eddie Izzard ~ "Guns don't kill people, people do. Well the gun helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You would have to be a bit shotty on the heart to just stand there and go BANG, POW, BOOM, RAT-A-TAT-TAT"

I do agree that the human factor is the main cause and EVERYONE should be held accountable for their actions. The comment just reminded me of the comment Eddie said though. Great comedy...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkman25

Here we go again with someone blaming other companies and not the indivduals who make poor decisions. I bet you are the type of person that believes that guns kill people. That the human factor behind the gun has nothing to do with it. Get off the high horse and just relax.

you want to clear up your position with me.Just tell me what you think I was implying. Then I will address your comments

new topics

top topics

join