It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know Your Enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Know Your Enemy

Can you recognise the enemy? Really and truly? Pick one from each of the 3 choices to judge your cognition skills. Which choice is most linked to a conspiracy? This might be handy for newer members. An IC test, Intelligence Conspiracy, if you will.
I warn you in advance, it is not for the humourless or the faint-hearted but by no means shocking either.

Test 1 Religion
Muslims

Sikhs

Christians

Test 2 Religious figures
Gandhi

The Dalai Lama

The Pope

Test 3 Music
Jimi Hendrix

Lemmy

Gary Glitter

Test 4 Art
Leonardo da Vinci

Maurits Cornelis Escher

Andy Warhol

Test 5 Politics
Martin Luther King

Ron Paul

Adolf Hitler

Test 6 Business
Bill Gates

Donald Trump

David Rockefeller

Test 7 Science
Tesla

Einstein

Rockwell's Turbo Encabulator

Test 8 Literature
William Shakespeare

George Orwell

Geoffrey Archer

Test 9 Movie Makers
Alfred Hitchcock

Stanley Kubruck

Steven Spielberg

(: ˙noʎ ʞuɐɥ┴ ˙oʇuı pǝɹǝʇuǝ ǝq ʇouuɐɔ puɐ lɐuıɟ sı uoısıɔǝp sǝƃpnɾ ǝɥ┴ ˙ƃuoɹʍ sı uoıʇsǝnb ɹǝɥʇo ʎuɐ uı Ɛ ɹǝʍsuɐ pǝʞɔıd ʇɐɥʇ ǝuoʎuɐ 'ƃuoɹʍ ǝɹɐ sɹǝʍsuɐ llɐ ɥɔıɥʍ uı 9 ɹǝqɯnu uoıʇsǝnb ɟo uoıʇdǝɔxǝ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıM

ETA Hope someone found it mildly amusing. Friday nights and beer do for some strange thoughts make...
edit on 27/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Christians

Pope

Gary Glitter

Andy Warhol

Adolf Hitler

Rockefeller

NIkola Tesla

George Orwell

Stephen Spielberg...

How did I do?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

OK. I did actually give you the answer already in that upside down text up there ^ ^ but I will make it easy for people.

With the exception of question number 6 in which all answers were wrong (ha!) anyone that picked the third answer in any question loses. The judges decision (that's me) is final and may not be entered into. (Don't worry, standard legalese.)

ETA You got it wrong with Orwell though. That one mistake alone disqualifies you, have a nice nite.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am pretty sure Gandhi is a political leader, not a religious one, I am sure he would be amused to be designated as such. I read your answer, but I'm voting Hitler and David Rockefeller as my enemy. Beer tonight might be yours

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
I am pretty sure Gandhi is a political leader, not a religious one, I am sure he would be amused to be designated as such. I read your answer, but I'm voting Hitler and David Rockefeller as my enemy. Beer tonight might be yours

I had doubts myself about Gandhi's placing in the religious or political part but he did seem to use the Buddhist non-violent approach, hence my indecision. It was hard finding the right analogy to use for some, not to mention photos. Wikipedia has not a single picture of a Christian, weird. As for beer, well I haven't drunk that much yanno, it was just one or two. Thanks for your concern though! Is it not Friday night?

edit on 27/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos, grammar, syntax, oh my!

ETA I was just trying to give people a little light-hearted chuckle, no offence meant!

*hides under the table*

edit on 27/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos/grammar

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
S+F even if just for the Escher pic.
great thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Laughing, goodness did I sound grumpy?? I thought the little laugh guy meant funny? Come out from under the table it is alright not mad at ya silly.

PS you did a great job with the pics

edit on 27-1-2012 by Iamschist because: added comment

new topics

top topics

join