It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few of My Paranormal Experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated with the subject of the unknown or taboo topics such as the paranormal. From a young age I would always sit back and listen to people tell stories of ghostly encounters,little did I know I would have my own. I believe I was 12 or 13 at the time when my friends and I were experimenting with a Ouija board, I was but a mere spectator the to activity. I was only around to witness 2 sessions, (I was always playing video games most of the time) however I think they woke something up out here. The area I live in used to be native land down the street in my neighbors farm land used to be a native fur trading post. Well odd things would happen here and there they would always see shadow people in the woods I wouldn't see these figures until I became attached to the woods later in life.
I remember sitting inside my friends house and we were having a conversation on his speaker phone with our friend across the neighborhood when we got this bizarre static and we were just puzzled by what was causing it. they later were fiddling with the Ouija board again, I was at home (being a loser doing nothing again.) They claim they asked it something left the room and the board was balancing itself on a back rest of a chair! The house they would experiment with the board in the very room would smell like rotten flesh for a few weeks. My one friend got so mad at it he threw the plachette turned around and it came back flying and hit him in the back of the head they ended up ripping the board up which was not so smart I'm sure.

Now on to my personal experiences as I mentioned before I became obsessed with walking my neighbors woods (still am) he owns like 72 acres well I messed with a oujia board on my own but didn't really do anything with it. However the next night the fire alarm went off at exactly 3:00 am, my father later learned I had a Ouija board in the house and demanded I get rid of it at once. he said " well that's why all the f***ing stuff is happening" he never told me what else happened. two years went by my time in the woods grew I met my soul mate in high school and that's when the activity started happening again. she moved a lot back then she would tell me strange things would happen in each house she moved too whisping noises and dark figures, later I found out she has some sort of ability.
it was my 20th birthday 9/11/2010 (yeah omfg conspiracy!) that went on a nice long walk to my neighbors 4-7 acre pond which was in the woods. it was extremely foggy outside that night for some reason, we were at the pond and I asked her if she ever seen the farthest back trail of the woods and she said no. So I decided we would go there it was down the path from the pond why not, we were walking when all of the sudden we hear this loud thrashing noise in the woods besides us, like something was banging on trees.To be honest the first thing that hit my mind was there's a bigfoot out here nothing human could be making the loud banging sounds on the trees like that. I look over she shes frozen solid Im talking to her and shes not responded I start shaking her saying whats wrong and she silently says we should leave...
We are rushing out of the woods shes acting strange we go past the gazebo and whoosh I see this black mist go by us and I'm screaming what the heck! We get out of the woods of the woods and she seems calmer, she tells me there was a man out there screaming at her yelling at her shes not welcomed yelling at her to get the hell out of here. she claims she felt hands pushing her out the whole time, so we brush it off and enjoy the rest of the night. a couple days go by I'm walking the woods around dusk I decide to confront whatever was out there. I went to the exact same spot I said with these exact words If there is someone here I acknowledge your existence I am not pleased with how you treated my girlfriend the other night do not threaten her or harm her again she is a guest to this land.
well I knew i pissed off what ever was out there because within a minute a hear the birds going crazy and loud thumping foot steps following along the woods I headed out to my paintball field to stand my ground and see if anything was following me. sure enough I still hear the loud foot prints and the birds are going nuts, I started seeing a few orbs here and there but that was the end of it....or so I thought. So I headed home nothing
happened for the rest of the night, the next day it was in the afternoon I was home alone in the basement on my laptop just me and the cat. I was just relaxing when I start hearing slow thumping footsteps coming down the stairs, the cat at this time was freaking out his eyes were huge nothing happened after that for a few weeks.

My girlfriend and I were in my room just being silly and she asked me "whats that red and black dot on your ceiling" and I didn't see anything I said what dot? she then says "you don't see that dot"? well something was going on we later determined what ever was in the woods had followed me home, the next few weeks were just hell. I was suffering from major depression and anger, he wouldn't leave me alone so I stayed out of the house a majority of my free time. I ended up bringing up the subject to my neighbor who owns the woods he doesn't believe me at all (typical atheist) I asked him about the previous land owners and he told me stories about the previous owners (before I asked my girlfriend what the man looked like.) He mentioned a man that matched what she saw, a white man in his middle forty's blonde hair my neighbor mentioned that man died in his forty's. it had to be that man.
It all finally ended when one day when no one was home I just got so sick of not being able to enjoy my own house. I started screaming at the top of my lungs for him the bleep out of my bleeping house! It must of worked because I didn't feel angry or sad anymore and my girlfriend couldn't feel him in my house or even in the woods anymore. We dont know what happened to him,she does mention a native American that resides in the area of my paintball field and a peaceful force that is around the lake by my neighbors land.
I think we are like a magnet for activity in some ways.
Our most recent experience happened a couple weeks ago, we were in the woods at night well doing what couples do and uhh :3 well we started walking home and just stood listening to the silence of woods. it was a couple minutes before we heard a loud knock on a tree, she then pointed out by the gazebo there was a strange light and I could see it too. At first I thought it was just the snow reflecting off the moon light what it was moving it was chasing us and she and I ran so fast out of the woods! she later drew me a rough picture of what she seen, it was a shadow person with no head but light where the head would be and light where the hands would be. nothing new has happened since.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Surtur

Hope everything works out for you. Its kinda scary and fascinating at the same time. I have seen and been apart of some things that I know people don't believe. I do know one thing I will never mess with a ouija board again.
Does the dark figure ever come into your dreams?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gojiralove

My girlfriend suffers more from dark figures than I do, in fact I don't recall having any dreams about dark figures.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gojiralove
reply to post by Surtur

Hope everything works out for you. Its kinda scary and fascinating at the same time. I have seen and been apart of some things that I know people don't believe. I do know one thing I will never mess with a ouija board again.

whats so bad about the ouija board

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0

Originally posted by gojiralove
reply to post by Surtur

whats so bad about the ouija board

Nothings bad about it if you know what you are doing. I obviously do not know what to do with one other than invite some scary things into my life. I honestly love the ouija board, so sorry if I offended you. My favorite story about a ouija board is the one that mars volta found.

top topics

join