It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Celestine Insights...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The Celestine Insights

1; We are discovering again that we live in a deeply mysterious world, full of sudden coincidences & synchronistic encounters that seem destined.

2; As more of us awaken to this mystery, we will create a completely new worldview…redefining the universe as energetic & sacred.

3; We will discover that everything around us, all matter, consists of and stems from a divine energy that we are beginning to see & understand.

4; From this perspective we can see that humans have always felt insecure & disconnected from this sacred source, and have tried to take energy by dominating each other. This struggle is responsible for all human conflict.

5; The only solution is to cultivate a personal reconnection with the divine, a mystical transformation that fills us with unlimited energy and love, extends our perception of beauty, and lifts us into a higher-self awareness.

6; In this awareness we can release our own pattern of controlling, and discover a specific truth, a mission, we are here to share that helps us evolve humanity toward this new level of reality.

7; In pursuit of this mission, we can discover an inner intuition that shows us where to go and what to do, and if we make only positive interpretations, brings a flow of coincidences that opens the doors for our mission to unfold.

8; When enough of us enter this evolutionary flow, always giving energy to the higher-self of everyone we meet, we will build a new culture where our bodies evolve to ever higher levels of energy and perception.

9; In this way, we participate in the long journey of evolution from the big bang to life’s ultimate goal: to energize our bodies, generation by generation, until we walk into a heaven we can finally see.

10 & 11; Will become apparent when you understand the first 9 prophecy’s truly, with your heart, mind, body & soul.

These words are not my own but copied from the book & film called; The Celestine Prophecy’s, I just thought it would be nice to share them if some have not heard of them.

Peace, love…unity

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is a prediction?.......An extract from a novel?

How about a book review instead?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
That sounds beautiful thanks OP I must buy that book

x

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The Celestine Prophecy parchment (and it is fiction you know right?) sounds good, but it doesn't say a lot other than let's be positive and loving and that in itself is as old as sin and contained within the much shorter, much older, and much better written 'golden rule.' Other than that there didn't seem much added beyond some VERY non-sepcific hoo-doo about vibrations and such.

My personal experience with the Celestine Prophecy author and a group of semi-active followers, was co-ordinating some get-aways together in the woods in which I participated as well.

I personally found the author to be demonstrably neurotic, timid, and wishy-washy, and the 'Celestine' group that I helped organize a getaway with, to be fairly common hedonists looking for a feel good philosophy that doesn't require much personal commitment or any change in lifestyle.

If you find it, The Celestine Prophecy that is, deep and inspired, then that's cool. I found it to be shallow and poorly written fiction and, further, meeting with the folk mentioned above did nothing to change that opinion.

As parties go, it was decent. As far as being exposed to life-changing philosophy...it was a decent party as far as parties go.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Hi Sk8ergrl,

Thank you for your nice comment, as The Gut says it is just fiction after all but is another way of looking at things and a philosophy. I enjoyed reading the book, read it in a day and a half as I am laid up at the moment and felt inspired after reading it. I have read the New and Old Testament and also the Koran over the years, I have also read all of Dan Browns books, the prophecy touched me though, so much so I bought the DVD, the acting was not great and I am sure it was a made for TV film too lol but what the hey, another to the collection.

This thread was wrote for no other purpose than to help people see things from a different angle, maybe inspire somebody into looking further than their box with the moving pictures on too.

Ahh The Gut it sounds like you had a hoot anyway even if you thought that the people were a bit...I wont insult people I have never met lol. As I said to Sk8ergrl this thread was just a way of spreading love, peace & other ways of thinking.

Peace, love, unity...maybe the last hope for humanity !

top topics

join