It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favourite dessert recipe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have a serious sweet tooth and I'm really just craving something sweet.
In return, here is an easy and quick recipe:

1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
1 cup sugar (brown or white)
1 egg

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Mix all of your ingredients together until it's a smooth, creamy peanut butter-like substance. Mold into 1 inch balls. Wet a fork and flatten the cookies while giving them cross cross patterns. Cook for between 4 and 6 minutes. Voila! Quick yummies!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Avalessa

Snickerdoodle Cheesecake

Crust:
1 1/2 c processed snickerdoodle cookies
1/4 c butter, melted
2 T brown sugar

Filling:
3 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 c sugar
1/2 c whipping cream
4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1/4 c flour
1 c chopped cookies (same kind as above)
1/4 c caramel sundae topping
1 tsp cinnamon mixed with 1/4 c sugar

Preheat oven to 325. Place a pan of water on the bottom rack.

For crust, mix cookie crumbs, butter and brown sugar and press into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Spray the sides of the pan with non-stick cooking spray.

For filling, blend cream cheese, sugar and whipping cream until smooth, scraping bottom and sides of bowl, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in eggs, vanilla and flour and blend well, 2-3 minutes.

Spoon 1/3 of filling into pan and top with half of chopped cookies Drizzle on some caramel topping. Dust on some cinnamon sugar mixture. Pour on another 1/3 of cream cheese mixture and other layers. Add last bit of cream cheese filling and finish top of cake with cookies and cinnamon sugar.

Bake 50-55 minutes or until cheesecake is set about 2 inches from the side and wiggles slightly in the center. Turn oven off, leave door open and let cheesecake cool until you can take it out of the oven without oven mitts. Leave cheesecake on the counter until it's room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
MMMMM peanut butter cookies!

These are my weakness! I made some the other night, gave half away and kept the other half. They didn't make it to morning

Peanut Butter cookies and milk are my favorite sweet treat!

I also like this pie, it's so simple and cheap.

1 ready made graham cracker crust pie
1 box of pudding
whipped cream (optional)

Make pudding, pour into pie crust and top with whipped cream. Refrigerate for a few hours and voila chocolate cookie heaven.
i have actually made one and eaten the whole thing in one sitting lol
talk about major craving!

I want to try and make mini pies so i can freeze them, that might take some work lol

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I make these all the time, stored in fridge, hidden in back, they last for a short time.

Since I hardly ever measure...do this by feel

about a cup of peanut butter of choice.

about a cup of powdered sugar

half a cup of oatmeal. uncooked, dry

half a cup of flaked coconut

Cream peanut butter and powdered sugar, if still sticky add a bit more sugar. Add oatmeal and coconut and mix real good by hand, will be very stiff, use fingers to mix well. Form 1 inch balls set on plate. Put about half cup of powdered sugar in zip lock bag, place balls in bag, shake gently but well.

Eat some...yummmmm....hide rest in fridge or freezer.

I make these for people, they think I've taken a lot of time to make them. It takes about 15 mins....They taste, and look like they came from a candy shop.

top topics

join