It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heterosexual forum section request.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

But what are you going to talk about? Girls? What its like to not be gay?

Difficult to take your request seriously. There are loads of forums and sex is not a big issue these days unless you know of some aliens(heterosexual) who have had a bit of fun somewhere. .

Please find another way of asserting your sexual orientation.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1

Here's some food for thought.

Heterosexual men with the most anti-gay attitudes, when asked, reported not being sexually aroused by gay male sex videos. But, their penises reported otherwise. Homophobic men were the most sexually aroused by gay male sex acts.

www.psychologytoday.com...

May I suggest Craigslist or your local gay bar?

edit on 26-1-2012 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't be surprised. I think to some extent most people are probably slightly aroused in certain instance by sexual acts of any nature. I don't think that means many people are gay however, or that someone who was subconsciously slightly aroused by sexual activity means that they would want to engage in sexual activity with the same sex. Plus, there is a huge world of difference between watching a video and actually wanting to do something in real life or even being turned on by it in real life haha.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ispyed

Difficult to take your request seriously. There are loads of forums and sex is not a big issue these days unless you know of some aliens(heterosexual) who have had a bit of fun somewhere. .

plz read all replies bfore posting
why do you want to seperate the gays?
what do you want to talk about with straights?

1I think they do not like us.
2why gays think there sexual preference
is more important then ours.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What a strange, strange request.

I'm not sure how to react. Can we also have a forum for people with tourettes? (actually i think that is a good idea hehe).

Not sure how someone's sexual preference offends you in a discussion, maybe you are afraid somewhat that they are more intelligent? I just dunno.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by ispyed

1I think they do not like us.
2why gays think there sexual preference
is more important then ours.

so your answer to them not liking us, is to have a forum where we talk about how or why they don't like us because of their supposed sexual orientation dominance?
what is your logic behind this? you're generalizing an entire sexual orientation, not all straight people are the same,
not all people are the same, but ATS in it's current form unites us in a way, why try to divide it further?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
[so your answer to them not liking us, is to have a forum where we talk about how or why they don't like us because of their supposed sexual orientation dominance?
what is your logic behind this? you're generalizing an entire sexual orientation, not all straight people are the same,
not all people are the same, but ATS in it's current form unites us in a way, why try to divide it further?

it makes me feel good
being with my own i guess
without being bashed
by anti-hetero rhetoric
edit on 26-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Since everyone wants there own forum I want one too.

I want one for people who like the color pink. I like the color pink, it's awesome.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Same here...

Dumb...Dumb...Dumb...deny ignorance when?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I want a who has the cutest butt forum ( | ) yeah im girl
To tell you the truth i don't care if the gays have there own forum..If they had a good topic in there id go post in it and im a straight female..
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Well, you derailed your own thread by posting that video.....lol....t minus 5 minutes till this thread is yanked now.

Lol

Lets keep an open mind (thread) please here
and stay on topic. who for a straight peoples
forum raise a thumps
:

I want ALL ATS forums straight pls

Ko3

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I would like a section
set aside for straight people
maybe in off topic general chit
something like that. Anytoots
i really hope you guys will help
me find other people like me
in the world. Tis a dizam shame
there is not one.
Ok's tootskaboodles over and out!
Thanks

OK...I don't get this. I am an Alpha Male with specific skills that include Defense of all types, Weapons training, Wilderness Survival, I hunt...I am "Civilian" but work with the Military. I LOVE WOMEN!

But I am secure in my sexuality and could care less if someone is Gay or not and how would that diminish what they have to say. This is coming from a Mans...Man...who has a sometimes...VERY DANGEROUS JOB.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
And here we thought ATS members were a bit more mature....?

You can add your thoughts to the existing thread requesting a sub-forum focusing on sexual orientation and related issues.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join