It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - What happens if we goto war with IRAN? A Warning. [Video]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The delusion that this would NOT set off WW3 is DEEPLY SCAREY.

At least in the Cuban missile crisis, everyone accepted how serious, but this time no-one is noticing.

A realistic scenario..

At 4AM (local time)....

- Israeli jets attack Iranian bases.
- Iran is now at war with Israel and is in full armed combat over Iran's skies
- Now that the sleeping giant is awake and at war with Israel, Israel moves to prevent a counter-strike by ongoing attack on Iranian air bases.- Russia moves to protect Iran against ongoing Israeli jets
- Russian and Israeli jets now engage
- US threatens Iran if it counterattacks Israel.
- Iran pre-empts US involvement and attacks US with Silkworms
- Huge loss of major US ships which cannot defend against SIlkworms.
- Through huge losses at hands of Russians and Iranians and the US Navy/Air Force in Middle East battered, Israel can no longer prevent a counterstrike.
- Israeli nuke grouping of Iranian Air Force gathering for strike with possible nukes themselves.
- Immediate knowledge of who nuked Iran unknown.
- Russia uses battlefield nuke against Israel who are stupid enough (fact!) to have all their nukes stored at just one armoury and possibly remains of US Navy in region as warning.
- Attempt to call a halt.
- Dying Israel launches all out nuclear counterstrike.
- Nuclear exchange initiated between Israel and Russia.

By Noon (Local time)/4AM in Washington...

- All out "pre-emptive" nuclear exchange between US and Russia.
- Planet dead.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
ballisticmouse,

you might be correct there..but... sadly, letting Iran having nukes is NOT the better alternative. It simply is NOT.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by OccamAssassin ...and post by sonnny1 ...and post by seabag

I would be inclined to agree with both all three of you.
edit on 1/25/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

I'm all in on its fake...Usually Anon appeals to an audience but this time it was just circle talk with no clear reason as to the 5 W's who what where why and so on

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
De facto, ANYTHING is better than seeing the planet dead.

By gaining illicit nukes itself, Israel has lost the moral high ground.

It is like givng boxes of matches to little children.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I'm with those who say this is not authentic. Anonymous announcements typically use computerized voices for starters. Also, they don't usually use such subpar visuals. There is no "we are anonymous..." tag at the end. And most steps taken by anonymous are reactionary and usually deal with internet rights and freedom of information issues. Plus the speech is so articulate rather than having that cult culture humor twist that they are known for. So, like a few other posters before me, I too am raising the BS flag.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I hope it happens soon, some of us vets are a bit...grumpy and we just really don't need to go there.I am so angry because over the years I have been a student of conspiracies only to learn from former elite troops I wasn't thinking evil enough.
Now watching this national assault by elements I can't touch, it makes things worse I have always said "If you want to hurt a crook take his money".May I humbly suggest Anon target old money.Everyone else is targeting us the US citizens,and for another day I resist the urge to fight back.
edit on 26-1-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: errors

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

- Russia uses battlefield nuke against Israel who are stupid enough (fact!) to have all their nukes stored at just one armoury and possibly remains of US Navy in region as warning.

Israel presumably launching a nuclear attack with the nuclear weapons that just got destroyed by a "battlefield nuke". A fascinating and well thought out argument.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Anyone can be anonymous, even Iran's Ayatollah to put on the mask and with a voice-over, claiming to be speaking on behalf the true Anon group.

However, one will know when a true message from Anon is sent. Anon does not not deviate from its core principles, from the 1st day when humanity got to know of Anon themselves. And that distinguishes the real from the fakes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Ill say not authentic. Its not what anon usually concerns itself with. Even if it were real, no revelations or anything that is not common knowledge. The kids should stick to hacking computers because they are not very knowledgeable in foreign affairs IMO. Anyway, just my two cents

ETA: all the above being said, it is still my belief that anon is nothing more than a government contrived farce. They will one day use it to censor or shut down the internet, at least as we know it.
edit on 25-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Who ever said anonymous was made up of kids? They are people of all ages and gender. I understand how people can get that impression due to the number of script kiddys who associate themselves with anonymous. It carries the same message that anonymous stands for... against oppression and unjustified actions by governments.

Invading or going to war with Iran, is an unjustified action... especially against the civilians of thast country.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse
The delusion that this would NOT set off WW3 is DEEPLY SCAREY.

At least in the Cuban missile crisis, everyone accepted how serious, but this time no-one is noticing.

A realistic scenario..

At 4AM (local time)....

- Israeli jets attack Iranian bases.
- Iran is now at war with Israel and is in full armed combat over Iran's skies
- Now that the sleeping giant is awake and at war with Israel, Israel moves to prevent a counter-strike by ongoing attack on Iranian air bases.- Russia moves to protect Iran against ongoing Israeli jets
- Russian and Israeli jets now engage
- US threatens Iran if it counterattacks Israel.
- Iran pre-empts US involvement and attacks US with Silkworms
- Huge loss of major US ships which cannot defend against SIlkworms.
- Through huge losses at hands of Russians and Iranians and the US Navy/Air Force in Middle East battered, Israel can no longer prevent a counterstrike.
- Israeli nuke grouping of Iranian Air Force gathering for strike with possible nukes themselves.
- Immediate knowledge of who nuked Iran unknown.
- Attempt to call a halt.

By Noon (Local time)/4AM in Washington...

- All out "pre-emptive" nuclear exchange between US and Russia.
- Planet dead.

This playout may be the very reason nobody has "Jumped" likely we will only see bickering

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
To you peeps calling fake. It is neither fake nor real. Take it for what it is. A message. Anon is a kind of like an online democracy. In which people choose to take part in or not.

I think the message is correct. We should not go to war with Iran. Iran is about installing a central bank. Once you own the bank you own the country. Same script in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan....

It is spreading the banking empire. The same empire that has just robbed the world of trillions and bought nations to their knees.
edit on 26-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I have no idea who they are or what they are. However I know this and the last message this person gave were right on target. The general public are becoming their own personal Nero's. They are fiddling while the world around them is on flames. Welcome to the New World Order. Those who enjoy people around the world being blown to bits and laugh with merriment death and destruction. Rmember they pick us off one by one until no one is left. Karma exists and will be proven once again.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

this is so cliche...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

I have no idea who they are or what they are. However I know this and the last message this person gave were right on target. The general public are becoming their own personal Nero's. They are fiddling while the world around them is on flames. Welcome to the New World Order. Those who enjoy people around the world being blown to bits and laugh with merriment death and destruction. Rmember they pick us off one by one until no one is left. Karma exists and will be proven once again.

the old era is over. the new one has started with the bloodshed in new york and the middle east.

whats will the american government do when the people take to the streets in protest of this war? thats my big question. how violent will things become before it topples over? madmax?

what will the people who nero'ed themselves do when they realize their lives of splendor and excess can no longer continue?

and what will the end outcome be?

this is a new age and we should name it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join