It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[headline]Marine to serve no time in Iraqi killings case[/headline]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Examples such as this have happened countless time during the past ten years on an increasing frequency. At one time, to say that America needs to recalibrate its moral compass was a valid and logical statement. You see, the events that unfold in this news story in no way stand for what I believe to be Marine. By allowing idiots such as this guy to walk away from murder charges re-enforces that Marines can continue to humiliate dead solders, rape their children, and commit other acts unspeakable to most.
How can anyone expect to have positive, upstanding citizens if they do not have to take responsibility for their actions!? This guy is walking around in public smiling, and 24, at leas as far as we know, families are mourning their dead relatives.
Source

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

The bad guy doesn't always get put in jail.. Our legal system is imperfect so sometimes the bad guy gets away and the innocent one gets time...

I think it's disgusting that this guy neglected his duty, and sent his squad in to kill innocent people... yet his only punishment is a reduction of rank. :shk:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
George bush didn't go to jail either. Military personnel are just sheep.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotAct
George bush didn't go to jail either. Military personnel are just sheep.

Sheep graze grass. They don't send a squad to throw grenades into peoples homes and then go in and shoot the women and children... for 45 minutes.

I forgive all but this man is dangerous and not safe to be among us.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Wuterich has acknowledged ordering his squad to "shoot first, ask questions later" after a roadside bomb took the life of a fellow Marine

lovely mentality chap.

you'll go far in the army, they need man like you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well, so far as we know, that's all. There's a greater of greaterS, and from what I hear, we'll all be present. Then, again, that has religious denotations as well.

It all balances out.

top topics

join