It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mentioned here on ATS before it happend...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Has anyone here at ATS recall any possible senario that was mentioned on ATS and it happen? That's not the clearest way to present that question, so for example: can a member of ATS recall when a thread or post takled about a big, or major event before it happend from a conspiracy stand point? If so can I get a few ideas on where at ATS to start looking? I would like to see just how many times "we" were called nutjobs and were correct on predicting evil or corrupt actions/reactions.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

thats a great point has anyone on ATS ever predicted something and been called a 'nutter', ive searched before and found things like the d4rkn1ght prediction thread that was wrong 'hoax' and others that are similar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

great question

edit on 25-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: link

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

There was the thread on wild mustangs:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

CNN aired a story on them after the ATS thread.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximinusThrax

That guy should be almost 3 years living from the land.... I wonder how its going

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mescalito

with no ties to the outside world i think he'll still be scaring his friends still with wild predictions saying the end has been and went .

oh and he'll be sick of rabbit by now lol

maybe he was really the rev from poltergeist 2 !!

edit on 25-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: vid

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yes, there was a very good thread started at the beginning of Feb, 2011 by JakiusFogg. This thread is based on a dream he had about the coming Japan earthquake. Gave me chills when I read it after the fact.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the info I will start here.
good stuff byw

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
SnF great idea OP
Let's pick this one up guys, it would be a great one to come back and check up on. I had no idea about the earthquake thread. Amazing

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I had started a thread here :www.abovetopsecret.com... Called the That's a hit thread in the predictions and prophecy area.

I made it because I saw a few hits before an earthquake and I keep an eye out for any others in that area, just in case.

new topics

top topics

join