It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody 'think' in their dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was just wondering, has anyone out there ever 'thought' in their dreams?As in really think and work sumting out, a problem etc. and the next morning you can recall the answer that is miracoulously worked out while you were slping...sumting like tt happened to me, n it seems weird to be able to think during dreams?Anyone out there having such thins as well?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
yes i have and when you become lucid and can think throughs through its a much faster process.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes, it has happened at least twice to me. In one dream, I was going to school like normal (back when I was in school) and all the sudden I realized I was dreaming. I tried desperately to wake myself up. After several failed attempts of thrusting my body into the pavement, and decided to go to my friend's house and tell him all about it! I figured it would be fun to see my friend in my dream, but I woke up too soon. :-(

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i do all sorts of funky crap in my dreams. it started when i was about 14 or so. i got REALLY sick and was down for about a week just bedridden. i slept the entire time. during that week i had a dream about myself and my brother playing in a band. at the time, neither of us knew ANY instruments. our lead singer was a girl with long dark hair that i never saw except from the back.

10 or so years later i had a flashback as i stood on stage with my brother. we both were now on a volunteer youth staff at a local church. every wednesday we had about 200 teens there for live music and worship. i was playing rhythm/lead guitar, my brother was on bass. as i looked to the front of the stage the whole dream just came crashing back onto me. there at front and center was his wife. she is a short girl...with long black hair.

i know i must have missed a few beats over the next moment...i was stunned.

other things have come from that week of slumber. i found that i can dream lucidly. i can remember dreams vividly. i can see, smell and feel things in the dreams so realistic that its almost scary.

i started my own site too if anyone wants to read about those.. its at www.thedreamchronicles.com - its just a compilation of dreams

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i rember thinking in a dream. i convinced myself that it was a dream and was making decisions in my dream.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yes, I think every time. In my dreams I plan things, I look for a toilet if I need a pee, I look look for restaurants, I learn new things ( last night I learned HTML666
... don't ask.)
The problem with me is that most of my dreams are back in the middle ages. So I'm wandering around in the 12th centrury ranting because I know there are no computers so I cant post stuff in ATS.
Obviously my mind has gone :shk:

new topics

top topics

join