It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Timeslip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I dont know why or how but its just occured to me that when I was 9 I experienced something that people have been describing and what I can only describe as a time slip.
It was bedtime and I knew I didnt want to sleep so I went to my room 'the garage' and proceeded the set up my hotwheels set seeying as it was only 9pm. All I recall is finishing setting it up then hearing the car start at the unit next to us. Light was shining through the base of the garage door which seemed impossible as id only been in my room for what felt like ten minutes. It messed with my head a bit so I just made myself believe that I fell asleep while sitting on my floor with the toy car in my hand and simply woke up when the car started.

11 years later and now i'm not so sure.

Anyone experience any large time slips like this? Maybe you have and its hidden in your memory like mine had been.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hello,
I have experienced a "time slip" in my early 20's.. it was only a 10min slip, but it caused me to miss my bus to work, very strange.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Last night I closed my eyes, next thing I know the clock jumped to 6am and it was time to get up.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Cool story, these events do in reality take place, because they seem to be extremely rare and as random as can be they will likely never be repeatable in a lab anytime soon, but it doesn't discount their existence, I saw a window in time once, as did my parents, such things I believe can be explained using a variety of theories.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
Cool story, these events do in reality take place, because they seem to be extremely rare and as random as can be they will likely never be repeatable in a lab anytime soon, but it doesn't discount their existence, I saw a window in time once, as did my parents, such things I believe can be explained using a variety of theories.

Elaborate on this time window, please.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Time slips, while not too common, do indeed happen to people. What you expeirenced could have been a dream, hallucination, or overactive childhood imagination. Or it could have been a time slip. Whatever the possiblity, it is an interesting expeirence.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
Last night I closed my eyes, next thing I know the clock jumped to 6am and it was time to get up.

haha smarty pants..
I was fully awake sitting on my bed after just putting on my shoes, I looked over at the clock, yep... plenty of time to go... then looked down at my feet or something equally mundane and back at the clock and whoah.. where did that time go..

top topics

join