It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fotoshop by Adobé

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I saw this and wanted to post this for all the women that think they need to look like celebrities and feel bad because their bodies don't resemble those that we see on tv and media magazines. It's a horrible stigma for girls to grow up thinking they need to look like this model or not eat to look skinnier, well the truth is hidden behind a little bit of editing.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
I saw this and wanted to post this for all the women that think they need to look like celebrities and feel bad because their bodies don't resemble those that we see on tv and media magazines. It's a horrible stigma for girls to grow up thinking they need to look like this model or not eat to look skinnier, well the truth is hidden behind a little bit of editing.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was really funny to watch but it is so true. All commercials are vastly edited before going on the air. It is sad to know this fact but that is how consumers are being lured in to thee traps. Not to say it is bad to look at, but it also makes you question the products that are being advertised and whether or not they work. Best bet to go with consumer reports.

However, I am sick to my stomach just know that people's features are being manipulated by software to create the "perfect" appearance. Crazy to look at, but hard to digest unless you are blind to the world. No pun intended.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Please, was that a real commercial??

I find it very weird, and it is like they are mocking all the celebs, haha.
I laughed and was awed the same time.

But they are so right, but I mean, no offence, but the ladies I know, can't use, and probably wont learn photoshop.
It just seems like in the commercial that it is very simple. Healing brush is, but all the other stuff is harder.

new topics

join