It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the LIES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I have had it with the lies of our leaders. I am now to the point that I feel like my vote doesn't count and our leaders are just puppets and there is nothing we can do about it. I am sick of war and when I realized what war was really about. Just taking something we want and manipulating the facts there is no way that I can support it and I wont. I feel sorry for what the soldiers have been forced into, marching off thinking they are going to DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY and then getting there and realizing that all that is happening is a bunch of PILLAGING RAPE and MURDER no wonder their suicide rate is so high. I agrre with Ron Paul these wars need to stop ... PEACE

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBreeze

I agree OP. The thing that amazes me is the fact that the general population sees these wars as unnecessary and wasteful. Yet our elected leaders do not care one bit. That fact alone proves to me that they have an agenda of their own, and everything you learned in Civics class is crap. Remember when Cheney was doing an interview with Barbara Walters a few years ago? She asked him about what he thought about the 28 percent approval rating the public opinion polls were showing at the time. He replied "So?" .......

There is definately something wicked coming this way. The dog and pony show that is the U.S. elections will not change anything.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This seems to be the same

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Sorry

new topics

top topics

join