It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Demons ( What the Government Doesn't want you to know about UFO's and Aliens)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Just a little something i came across,
thought It would be nice to share and get any feed back.

I think that it is pretty interesting stuff, and Just wanted to share it before i went to bed.
The videos go over a lot of stuff that i dont have time to explain, But It is definatley well worth a watch.

See you Tommorow ATS.

G'night.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't think the US gov will ever admit to aliens, because they truly think we are stupid. Also they have implemented one of the best programs ever to keep 'rational' people quiet due to expected ridicule. Hope I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
They won't admit it because of the way people tend to panic.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos, will check them out later....

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The gov't can't admit the existence of these creatures because they are in league with them.
they can't admit that they sold us to demonic entities for wealth and comfort and power
just like OJ can't admit her killed his wife and her boyfriend.

they are allied with these things and that is your big disclosure secret. The secret we all know already.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
The gov't can't admit the existence of these creatures because they are in league with them.
they can't admit that they sold us to demonic entities for wealth and comfort and power
just like OJ can't admit her killed his wife and her boyfriend.

they are allied with these things and that is your big disclosure secret. The secret we all know already.

WOW

well there it is. don't think anyone could have put it better. sad thing is most won't believe it

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Actually.. He kinda did admit it with, "If I Did It."

But.. then again, I guess there are grains of truth disguised in everything haha.. Makes you wonder about the zombie apocalypse prep guidelines

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't buy it. They can't admit anything other than they have no idea what's going on, and they're not about to admit that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
well the Op hasn't weighed in as to what he thinks I'd like to hear that

I'm all in the we are being manipulated by Anti God principalities and powers
I go by whether or not the shoe fits.Doug Hemp this is a link to a guy that is theorizing that genetic manipulation in the form of a vaccine will be used to put the final nail in the coffin of humanity ,there's your Zombie Apocalypse

here is link to what is probably the best analysis of what we are up against ever presented

Ufos and the Question of Contact

top topics

join