It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Bird REALLY Loves Country Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I saw this today and thought I'd share it with you guys here at ATS. We can get really brought down by the sheer amount of negativity, doom and gloom we're subjected to. I thought this would be a nice change of pace.

Here's the story, At a Bluegrass music festival while a band is playing a little bird decides to come join the singer about halfway through the song. It's super cute and really heart warming to see the singer just share the stage and pet the bird. The audience LOVED it.

Bird flies onstage to join the band. - Bird comes in just after 1:30.

At the very least I hope it brought a smile to your face. I always love seeing animals and humans getting along.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Embedded for everyone's ease of access:

Man i was hoping they were playing they were playing this song:

edit on 22-1-2012 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I smiled!

Enjoyed the band too. Thanks for posting. =]

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Love it when he looks up and just admits it: "I dont know what to do?", then continues to just sing and pet the bird.
Good song, I agree with the bird.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanks for embedding! But Wimp is a great site as well and I hope people check it out. They post a lot of really great videos everyday!

HERE is a link to a really awesome video of a dog that was almost put down but saved at the end, the transformation of a single hug was truly incredible.

Oh and the singer sure seems like a really good guy. I can't help but think the bird agrees.
edit on 22-1-2012 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join