It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will his big Wembly gig be the end of Mr David Icke???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
don't you think that icke is just a tool? if he were really screaming some "screech your mind truth " we would be killed a lot of time ago, isnt he?

but he is still alive... dont you think he is "there" to mess around a little bit?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneer05
don't you think that icke is just a tool? if he were really screaming some "screech your mind truth " we would be killed a lot of time ago, isnt he?

but he is still alive... dont you think he is "there" to mess around a little bit?

No, I don't think he's a tool. And if by tool, you mean someone whose used by others-- knowingly or not-- to fulfil an agenda, then I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, as I take his advice " to do one's own research" which I've always done out of interest and curiosity.

But if you mean he's a tool in the sense of something so offensive it'd get me kicked off ATS for defining, then no, I definately don't think he's that either!!

My thread is to engage discussion of what's certain to be a cool event, one certain to vindicate Icke greatly that we commoners on this isle England not only think likewise on a whole range of issues, but that we actually THINK at all-- unlike the views of his ideas being held in contempt by our 'mainstream TV and News-Media' that still won't give him the time of day-- on ANY THING!!!

So if you're English too, then you ought to at least respect the significance of him doing Wembley, but if not, take this advice from me, that as you're on ATS, surely to God you must have more profound thoughts than "isn't he a tool?' "don't I think?"

No, pal. No I don't.

<< 1   >>

join