It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Depth Look At The Pentagon Witnessess On 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Strawman.

You show unrelated photos of some security cameras, NOT associated with the Pentagon....and, make the false assumption claim, based on the photos of the goose-neck cameras that actually ARE at the Pentagon, and absent any substantiation, claim that they, too, are facing "out".

In any case, the same conditions apply. YOU (nor anyone without proper security clearance) have NO IDEA what the cameras in those locations, on the end of the goose-neck mounts, were aimed at, what frame rate they used, whether they even recorded or not (or were just monitored on a closed-circuit TV screen)....NOR what spectrum was used by them.

Just pure speculation, and that is useless. It is pointless anyhow, since there is OVERWHELMING evidence of a Boeing 757 impact, the same airplane that departed from Dulles en-route to LAX that morning, operated as "American Airlines 77".

I mean, WoW!! Denial is rampant, here......

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by NWOwned
I got a Pentagon witness for you - one with a video camera.

Let's all take a good hard critical look!

Now this clip is long and boring but I did watch it all and I invite you all to do the same. But the biggest thing about this clip starts at 9 minutes and runs to about 12, with a few seconds right at the end. Do at least check that one section out.

Bunch of useless stuff snipped out

This is another classic example of why the Truth Movement is dead, was never really alive, has absolutely nothing to offer anything except how to load up a volkswagen with a bunch of clowns with big red noses and size 23 feet.

He says "it looks like an exercise". Ya know? There's a reason why we have "exercises". There's a term we use in the bid'ness..."you train like you fight and you fight like you train". We hold exercises so we *can* accomplish an assigned goal or requirement in the most efficient way possible. We hold exercises so the personnel involved are experienced and can know what to expect in times of crisis and emergency. We hold exercises so when a firefighter or an EMT or rescue personnel or whomever arrive at the scene of a catastrophe, it is not the first time they have seen an inferno or a plane crash or injured victims.

Really. This has to be one of the silliest posts I have ever see come out of that cesspool of clowns called Truther World - and all have been silly..

edit on 31-1-2012 by trebor451 because: typos

Umm, so, what, are you like admitting here that the Pentagon scene on 9/11 was indeed an Exercise?!

Look, you need to work on your comprehension. I said the whole deal "looks like an Exercise..." not that Exercises (in and of themselves) are BAD.

Nowhere do I say anything bad about exercises or the training of emergency personnel.

I don't recall saying anything like: "It's obvious Fire Drills are Stupid."

You really make very little sense here going off on this 'the importance of exercises' tangent.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Ya hole placement lol, lot of hole placement going on on 9/11.

People always say, "Oh so they're all in on it are they? Give me a break!" (And the like.)

Let me use a movie to help make my point about the Pentagon 'Exercise'.

And that movie is Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

In it Richard Dreyfus plays this regular guy visited by an alien flyby and he gets this itch to build all these mock towers. One day he sees on his TV (CNN) a story (propaganda) out of Wyoming about a nasty train derailment and poison gas spill. (false) Mmm TOXIC. (not really) But he also sees in the background this large tower, just like the one he's always itching to build. And so off he goes in his station wagon.

Yay. Road trip!

Now here's the interesting relevant part.

On the way to the tower, along the highway to the left and right he sees many horses and cattle lying dead (only knocked out) from the poison gas. (total lie) Up ahead, there's a serious looking roadblock. There's military with guns, there are trailers and jeeps, there are scientists in white hazmat suits and gas masks.

Now, you all probably know the story. So, how many at the roadblock (Pentagon) are 'in on it'? How many?

Come on...

You ALL know the answer.

So if Dreyfus pulled up to it and rolled down his window he'd be met with a soldier with a gun telling him to turn around for his own safety and not be met with a soldier who would bend down to talk to him and say like, "Hey buddy, I know it looks bad, but this roadblock is FAKE and all an elaborate show. Plus, there isn't even any poison gas!!" Now would he? NO.

Is that what happened in the movie? NO. Every soldier, scientist and Government Official was IN ON IT and nobody blabbed. Nobody.

Oh sure maybe the grunt with the gun didn't know the REAL story but all the "scientists" and "officials" certainly did.

"Ah but that's just a movie!"

Yeah, sure. Hollywood.

Cheers
edit on 1-2-2012 by NWOwned because: emphasis

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by ANOK

Strawman.

You show unrelated photos of some security cameras, NOT associated with the Pentagon

Rubbish, I was simply replying to your claim...

Originally posted by ProudBird

AND, think about it if YOU were going to add cameras to YOUR building....would you put a camera up on the roof's edge, and then aim it outward and away from your building?? What purpose would that serve?

Some common sense......

Nothing to do with the pentacon.

But why wouldn't they have cameras facing out, when many buildings do that very thing? If you don't understand why, then I can't help you. You are just making silly arguments.

And you claim to be a pilot? I'm glad I don't fly anymore!

edit on 2/1/2012 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

You just used a film to prove your point? Wow.

With this logic one can presumably forget about earth's fossil fuel worries. We'll all be driving cars run on unobtanium from Pandora within a few years.
edit on 2-2-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by NWOwned

You just used a film to prove your point? Wow.

With this logic one can presumably forget about earth's fossil fuel worries. We'll all be driving cars run on unobtanium from Pandora within a few years.
edit on 2-2-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

Not prove my point but illustrate it. Yes.

I could've used any number of actual recorded False Flag operations and plans as well to illustrate it but I figure everybody is already familiar with the film and would get the parallel, rather than me having to explain parallels to real past deceptions.

No one in the theater gets up at the roadblock scene crying "Oh that's not possible!" and that's because the scene depicts (in the context of the story) something that's entirely plausible, it's merely a cinematic instance of creating an elaborate ruse to fool people and achieve a particular end.

I'm sure it happens all the time.

And I contend it's exactly what happened at the Pentagon.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Another Pentagon video "witness" film...

Witness everybody just standing around casually with their hands on their hips.

Witness not a single plane part in the close-up between 6:00 and 6:45.

Witness all the dead horses and cattle (and Sheep) there by the side of the highway! (Naw, they're all just ASLEEP.)

Cheers

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

The Pentacon is a Slam Dunk lie.

Fit a plane into a 16 foot hole.

Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

Wow a 5 story section of the Pentagon collapses and you cant see any plane parts?

Maybe because GENIUS all the aircraft parts are BURIED by the debris?

Any wonder why people consider truthers as loons.....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by NWOwned

Wow a 5 story section of the Pentagon collapses and you cant see any plane parts?

Maybe because GENIUS all the aircraft parts are BURIED by the debris?

Any wonder why people consider truthers as loons.....

You can't see the plane parts because the building fell on them! Lol

Reminds me of Grade School: "I don't have my homework done because, well, my dog ate it!"

So let's see now, 4 very similar planes completely enter 3 buildings (1 of differing construction) and one enters the earth.

And that is why we can't see ANY of them.

Umm, Ok.

Thank you so much for clearing that all up.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOwned

Here are pictures of aircraft wreckage taken inside the Pentagon. I am sure you have seen them many times and hand-waved them away :-

www.rense.com...

If you are going to adopt the usual fall back position that it was all dumped perhaps you can enlighten
us as to how it was done when the whole area was a raging inferno.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by NWOwned

Here are pictures of aircraft wreckage taken inside the Pentagon.

It always amazes me how Truthers think that a 180 ton aircraft (including upwards of 35 tons (70,000 lbs) of titanium, steel and other dense heavy metals spread all throughout the aircraft), traveling at 450 miles per hour (approximate) and the associated potential and kinetic energy in that event would bounce off the facade of a building like the Pentagon or the WTC and leave pieces of wings or fuselage or tail or horizontal stabs other large easily recognizable pieces just laying around like it was some Roger Rabbit cartoon.

Again, that is demonstrative of their ignorance and their inability to apply any critical thinking skills whatsoever to the events of the day.

Clown. Car.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join