It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are women so hard to read?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wait...Jonna, are you male of female?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

- how many times have I seen you answer this question Jonna?

Jonna's of the male persuasion

Ladies...I've yet to see a clear and precise answer...Scat - you've got the best reply so far - I'll give ya that...but let's clear those clouds and quit blowing the smoke

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

That's the problem, I don't know if they're interested!!! AHHH.

See, I know I'm not bad looking, but I'm bad at judging how good-looking a guy is. (no this isn't just a homophobic thing...it's just true.) The thing is, I look young. I'm 17, but my face looks alot younger than that. I'm not all that short (about 5'9), and I don't act young. I just have that kind of face... I can't tell if girls like me or not, that's why it's called "Why are Women So Hard to Read?" heh heh, it's annoying!!!

Funny. I'm 18, but I look young, despite being 5'11, and nor do I act young. I act very old, actually!

I can't tell if girls like me either, but my guess is no.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I get alot of "He's cute". But I don't know if that's a good thing or a...not so good thing!!!! ARGH!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Ladies...I've yet to see a clear and precise answer...Scat - you've got the best reply so far - I'll give ya that...but let's clear those clouds and quit blowing the smoke

Well thank you! hahaha!

Oh god, the "cute" disorder. Girls love saying peple are cute. sometimes it's "you're like a stuffed animal I want to keep on my shelf next to my Care-Bear collection," and other times it's more of a "Wow, I want to pounce you're beautiful body"

It's hard to tell.

Thanks girls. We suck.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
If a girl is to friendly to you probably she does not wants to date you.

If a girl is nice to you but reserve then she may be interested.

and before you ask some body ask first if she has a boy friend,

Women are supouse to be hard to read so men get more interested.

[Edited on 13-9-2004 by marg6043]

this is WAY to simple. im sure its harder than this. like why do they get mad when we cnat pick up on their hints? we're men for christ sakes! if its not blowing up, foot ball, or has boobs we dont get it. if you want something just come out and say it! answer me than and ill be happy

[Edited on 9-17-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun

- how many times have I seen you answer this question Jonna?

Jonna's of the male persuasion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I'm on the left! THE LEFT I TELL YOU!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Women are very fickle. In all my relationships with girls (Friends wise), I always have to be the mature one that has to fix things. I have a friend that is mad at me once a week. Last time, I was talking to my friend and she said my name...I waited until my friend was finished with her sentence and said "What?". Bu by then, it was too late! Apparently, I was ignoring her and We're growing apart and she was dramatizing and ddrraaammmaaatttiizzzinnggg AHHHHH!!!!!. Of course, in the end, doing nothing wrong, she still wanted me to apologize. I don't think I did haha. She forgave me anyway.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Also you could turn the tables.

If you like someone and you suspect they like you... Turn the tables, make her want you more...

Alot of times girls go for the guy that isn't paying 100% to her.. If he is then well she'll just step all over him...

Sometimes you have to wear the pants if you want to get alittle further.

this is hard tho. cause if u do like them you want them to know it. But then yall think were not interested then notin happens and the guy is then like WTF i thought this would work.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
far too many women have a corupt sense of reality. its as if life and love are all a game to them. they require men to over extend them selfs, put them selves on the line. they take no initiative, because to them it is a game to see how much they can get the guy to do for them. sadly there are tons of weak souls out there to satisfy their sick motive. some men have nothing to lose. i have my pride, no women will strip me of that. an equal effort is all i ask. once an effort has been displayed i would carry that women to the ends of the earth. they expect me to carry them because they look pretty? i can not love someone i do not respect. then what, they see a guy who will love them with out respect, has a nice car,has a fat wallet. why bother to connect with someone when there is that guy with a beemer and a cell phone.

women make me

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Heres what works for me to get the girls interested...

Cheeky and cocky (but not mean and arrogant), confidence, and dont show too much interest early on, because i think girls like to chase as well as be chased...

I used to be the shy nice guy girls just wanted to be friends with... i broke out of that... dont be completely mean but dont show that your something they can walk over...

It comes down to primal urges... girls want a guy who is strong and confident... kinda like the 'Alpha Male'. This is my view on it... correct me if i'm worng ladies (i know theres more to it, but no-one knows everything and it would be way too long to write)

But yes, girls are impossible to read 100%... but i know many girls who say the same about guys... i think in reality we just confuse each other and everyone ends up going crazy... the difference is guys tend to be less open than girls so the girls end up confusing us alot more than us them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join