It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP ME PLEASE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by jude11

oh!!....I see now. Jude gave the right clue.

OP, what happened here is this :

They read your thread, then they saw the same info in your facebook but they don't know you and the facebook guy are the same person, so they SOPAed you to protect the facebook "you" from the ATS "you".

edit on 20-1-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

hahaha. so true... i wish when we register, instead of just an email and username...maybe give a name name? lol, that could have helped this situation lol

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
thank you everyone for the support and advice. it really is apreciated. the way i see it, regardless of whom TAKES rights to my work i have posted is secondary to me. The purpose in my work, and the purpose i have set out for my being is to spread knowledge. absolute knowledge is absolute advantage. with absolute advantage you have absolute victory. the victory will be the triumph of truth over supression. As long as this message is spread to just one soul i have served my purpose. when i leave for home, i wont be taking anything with me from this place. this is why profitting is of no concern to me. my only concern is the advancement of our collective being. give me a minute here to get settled in (just got back to my place), and i will post the first 2 chapters again. i will source, cite, refference, as much as i know how. shoot, i already posted them, so worst case, "they already have it" lol. i thank you again... and i know you will enjoy

coming soon:

United Earth Union: 2044
by Carl Thomas Lavoncher III
June 2011

Chapter 1: Prologue

Chapter 2: The History of the Land

One thing that a lot of musicians do is to write the piece on actual paper or print it of course. Put your name, date etc on each page.

And then mail it to yourself. When you receive it back in the mail, don't open it. The post mark and the sealed letter has helped many in a court of law to prove on what date it was actually written. That nice Post Master stamp is as good as a copyright.

Peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

Nothing personal, but; "[color=BAFF8C]eeeewwwww!!!
Yuck!!!"←(X2)

• Facebook Link ≈ 1

&
  • Wall Of Words ≈ 1

[color=616161]'Paragraphs' are your friend.

edit on 1/21/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
    link   
    for anyone whom may still have look at this...i have started a new thread with the story...(Take 5...Easy Reading) in the Literature thread. chapters 1, 2, 3a, and 3b are posted there. a better draft copy than posted on this thread. so much cleaner and more easy to read. if you have the tme, please read and enjoy. thank you all again for your advice and comments

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

agreed... i hate fb and only used that link as it is the only place that i could offer as a "source link" (one day i very seriously just sat on facebook and began typing chapter 1, from there i had great feed back and began the rest of the story

also agreed that copy was not a good copy, and was not punctuated correctly. i have started a new thread in the literature section (Take 5...Easy Reading). if you find the time i hope you give this story one last chance. i do understand the bad taste i may have left though lol, the copy i posted here was riddled wih mistakes, and fb is kind of a turn off lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join