It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The philosophy of letting you go.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Now when I first wrote about this it was about the psychology and philosophy of letting go,
Or at least that was my intent, to share a view of the inner mind or as others have said.
“Love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means” I knew my words were embedded with inquiry and were not just a mere story. But much to my surprise, the thread was rewoven by someone whose name remains unspoken.
The metaphysical question remains, why is it that each time a word is spoken somebody can easily spoil it and mindlessly turn it into something that is broken.? Here I return it, to the place where it was born. Why? Who knows, who cares I suppose. All I will say is, WHEN I LET YOU GO.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Stop asking questions and appreciate every aspect of your life now, one thing I know is, you weren't put on this Earth to occupy your time asking questions about the other-world.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Look at those people (the ones who break your thoughts and feelings) as tests of what you believe. Just as you would always (I hope!) question the intentions of those who praise you, look askance also at those are your detractors. They are both simply reflections of yourself. When you respond with broken feelings and want to hide away, ask yourself why. Look inside and see if perhaps you are too ego-involved with the subject at hand and perhaps you need to distance yourself somewhat to gain some clarity. Perhaps you haven't thought things out as well as you had previously believed and you don't like being caught with your pants down, so to speak. "Perhaps" - the fact is that any number of things could be true. We all gather a lot of "mines", so to speak, over the course of our lives. Often even we don't know what causes our anger and frustration. Distance helps with that. Always step back and let go of you.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

thanks for your replies, yes I can see your points. None the less, my original point was this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What??????? Any one els understand this.?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

meh...this could have been more interesting.

top topics

join