It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggest me a search engine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mandroids
I’m getting a bit bored with Google now. Can anyone suggest a better one and why?

Is that really the only reason why you want to use an other search engine?

The other day I was looking for an other search engine too but for an other reason. The reason being that I do not want all my searches be recorded until the end of time. All these police state initiatives of governments makes me worried and disappointed because of the direction we go into as a society. It is as if humanity has no faith in humanity..we do not trust our selves and use technology to make sure we do not.

But the real reason for being able to know what interests who has is for having control over the population. It is part of taken away our freedom. We see what is happening with YouTube...people being demonitized or their upload being removed completely..because someone somewhere thinks this information must be hidden for the rest of the world. We see how Facebook is used by intelligence agencies for keeping tabs on certain people...and you, as an innocent citizen be judged by association. What else is there...well ..everything you can imagine which can be used to know everything about everybody...and that is something we do not want. Of course there will be people saying...we should feel fortunate that we have these technologies t keep us safe from terrorists and other ill wishing people. Yes..until these people will be lifted from their beds deep in the night by some special "keep the world peace and freedom" unit. Family disappearing without any appearent reason ..

NOT GOOD..

That is why I want an other search engine..

edit on 17/9/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join