It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Woman Rescued from Morocco, Gives Birth in Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is a very interesting and heartwarming story. The part that really interests me is the fact that she was 33 years old. If you have ears to hear this you know why this is interesting. The story is summed up here: "An abused Jewish woman married to a Muslim was rescued from Morocco and brought to Israel. Her newborn's brit was in Jerusalem on Thursday." Just a reminder on this: The enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy. The Savior comes to honor, defend and protect. Being in context with truth reveals which side of truth you stand. There is a paradox with truth. If you are standing on the wrong side of truth by context, you will not realize truth. If you are standing on the correct side of context, you are in unity with truth. How do you see this story? Link to Article.

A described her new life as paradise at first, but after she became pregnant, her Muslim husband began to beat her. He forced her to marry him at the French Embassy so he could get a visa for France. Throughout the pregnancy she was locked up at home, in his village, unable to leave. After she refused his request to convert to Islam, he became even more violent, going so far as to break a closet door on her back.

Jesus said to love your neighbor--even your enemies. How much more should we love our families? If the love of God is not in your faith, is it of God?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thats Islam for you, what they cannot control they destroy. 2000 years later Jesus is still looking out for his people even the ones who refuse to recognize him. I'm glad to know the baby wasn't hurt during all that abuse, it irks me to see babies getting hurt.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats Islam for you, what they cannot control they destroy.

Do you blame Islam or just that particular individual who she was married to?

You are starting to resemble certain atheists who blame all of christianity for the crimes of a few.

join