It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDR American Bada*s & Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
not sure if these are real films or not, but if they are i want to see them.

*foul language in movie trailer*

film title: FDR American Badass

www.youtube.com...

film title: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

www.youtube.com...

-subfab

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The Abraham Lincoln trailer is actually a trailer for the book, which something that seems to be happening more these days. That might explain why the trailer looks so awful and tacky.

The FDR film? My god....what total garbage. Who thought up this trash? It looks so pathetic and cheap. Not funny in the slightest. It's just plain stupid.

How about a serious biopic about FDR with a good story and quality acting....oh no because Hollywood isn't like that is it. That would be "boring."

And some people say America has no culture....well judging from that "film" trailer it's not hard to see why.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Ive read it before its pretty good id recommend it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Ive read it before its pretty good id recommend it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
The Abraham Lincoln trailer is actually a trailer for the book, which something that seems to be happening more these days. That might explain why the trailer looks so awful and tacky.

The FDR film? My god....what total garbage. Who thought up this trash? It looks so pathetic and cheap. Not funny in the slightest. It's just plain stupid.

How about a serious biopic about FDR with a good story and quality acting....oh no because Hollywood isn't like that is it. That would be "boring."

And some people say America has no culture....well judging from that "film" trailer it's not hard to see why.

i agree it's total garbage. but that is the intention of the film. the film is just a prolonged sketch comedy skit. the film was never intended to win an oscar.

my favorite line of the trailer: shut the f**k up einstein.

ha ha ha ha damm funny stuff

-subfab

top topics

join