It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Pic of Obama...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Laugh lines? It looks like a gill opening up to take in air...lol. I'm sure it's nothing but I thought it was odd enough to see what others thought. I'm sorry I'm bad for posting something I found strange in the general chit chat forum on a conspiracy site. My mistake.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

Looks like a walking, talking, genetically modified smiling machine to me. You can almost feel the power of his cheek muscles struggling to grab people by the throat and shout "Look at my smile!"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It would be like Obama's version of the Vader "death grip". Suddenly my throat feels constricted...but I'm sure it's nothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick

Laugh lines? It looks like a gill opening up to take in air...lol. I'm sure it's nothing but I thought it was odd enough to see what others thought. I'm sorry I'm bad for posting something I found strange in the general chit chat forum on a conspiracy site. My mistake.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I stand corrected...lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

ASSuME much?

Of course....we are on ATS, you posted a pic stating it was weird...normally means the person thinks they are some kind of alien/reptilian.

After looking at your profile, i can safely assume i was wrong given the threads and posts you have made

Sometimes i may be a little too hasty with my comments...its a frustrating place ATS lol.

He just looks like a tired, aging president. They all end up looking old before their time. And the angle of the photograph did him no favors.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
It looks like the has a pair of frog legs stuck in his cheek. I'm wondering why no one else thinks this looks odd? Hm...

I think it looks odd.
Those are some major cheek folds, with especially deep crevices.
All presidents seem to age quickly while in office, but wowzers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join